Looking to get a tune for my nitrous system

SWThomas

El Cazador
I currently have an SCT Eliminator Chip and want to step up to the XCal 2. I also have a Nitrous Express system installed on my truck and want to run either a 75 shot or a 100 shot. My plan is to get 3 tunes for the XCal 2. One for the street, one race (all blower) and one race (nitrous). Would you be able to accomodate my needs?

Here's a few details about my truck...

Completely built from front to back. JDM Short Block, LFP Stage II Heads, Crower Stage II Cams, Kenne Bell 2.3L, Aeromotive Fuel Rails, 60# injectors, Walbro 255 pumps, Level-10 Stage III Trans, Detroit True Trac, Kook Long Tube headers with high-flow catted mids, Bassani BX Cat-back, Nitrous Express Single Stage Ford EFI kit, and a lot more.

Let me know if you need anymore info from me. Thanks.

we usually sell the XCAL2 for $399 with 1 free custom program..but Rick said that if you are planning on coming here to have it dyno tuned he can do the 3 programs you need at no extra charge..

we usually sell the XCAL2 for $399 with 1 free custom program..but Rick said that if you are planning on coming here to have it dyno tuned he can do the 3 programs you need at no extra charge..

Sounds great. I just wanted to make sure you were cool with tuning a nitrous truck. Some places shy away from the spray.

Back