Looking For New Front Springs

Josh1

I was told to talk to you about getting my suspension setup. So far here is my list:

DJM Upper and Lower Control Arms
Hotchkis Leafs
QA1's TC1985 and MU7885
Belltech Shackles
Eibach Springs (Going to get rid of, they are bound)
Hangers (I think)
Shock Extenders

Is there anything else I should get for my setup. Want to take corners good but also be able to get the power to the ground when it comes to drag racing. Also, I keep hearing bad things about QA1's about rebuilding them all the time, should I go with something else like Strange Shocks or someone else. And what spring rate do you recommend and how do I order them? THanks

The items listed are what you have now or are they would you are want to add?do you plan on having a drop of more than 2 inches in the front?The springs that I sell can be used as replacement height springs or as a drop spring.The majority of the one I sell are either 1000 or 1100 lbs springs.With the rear shackles I would suggest a panhard[track] bar,it will cut the loose feeling tha tyou will experience with the shackles,As for drag racing these will help your times but you will have to play with the shock setting to get it optimum[sp].
As for the shocks yes they should be rebuilt about once a year,but it all depends on your setting on the shocks and the roads and mileage you drive.The qas are a good if not excellent shock for the features that you get the next better shock is the pro shock and with the same features it is over 2x the price then you can really step up to the plate and get penskes at over a grand a shock!Stan
The price on the bar is 255 and the springs run 135,plus shipping.

Yea, thats all the items I will be running when they all come in. Right now all I have up there is my shock extenders, hangers, shackles, eibach springs. How do I get in contact with you to order them? Also, do you sell the hellwing rear sway bar? I was told my stock will not work with my setup? Do you think I will have any problems with this setup? Do you think I need a C-Notch Kit? I don't think the back end will go lower any farther when I put on the Hotchkis Leafs because I already have two leafs out already. It does not hit right now. How much does a C-Notch Kit run. Also, are strange shocks better then QA1's? Here's some pics so far and pics of bound spring.

http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/showthread.php?t=127483

you can safely do a 2 inch drop in the back without the notch but more than that and I would be planning on it.Also I would think that the strange shocks are about the same as the qas. don't know for sure and they have not been in use long enough to pass judgement.The spring isolators I do not sell if you are looking for the stock height you reuse the stock one and if you are looking for the drop then you leave them out.Email is the best way to get ahold of me or pm.email is Ruslow@yahoo. com ,Stan

Back