looking for gp or good price for bedrugs

chickenears in charllote,n.c. is the best price you`ll find. look in supporting vendors .that is unless u find a better one on group purchase.

Might want to checkout the tail end of the Gaylord X-2000 Lid Group purchase. Nightcrawler is talking about getting a GP together on bedrugs.

-john

If anyone is interested in getting a Bedrug right now, I talked it over with Tim@Chikenears and we decided on a price. In order to get the price he quoted me then you have to pay with a MONEY ORDER. In order to get the price where it's at no credit cards or PayPals can be used for the order...sorry. I cannot post the price here so if you are interested please say so in this thread and then PM or email me.
Tim is truely trying to help us out and I believe he is one of THE BEST supporting vendors here so you won't regret it.

NIGHTCRAWLER,thanksfor all the hard work .Im not going to be in on gaylord lid. But I am in on the bed rug . I live near Charlotteso I should be able to just pay cash & pick mine up if the deal goes threw. THANKS AGAIN,& count me in

OK guys,

For all those who've PM'd me or emailed me I hope I got back to all of ya'll. Again if you are interested please let me know.
This deal is going to stop on Friday, Feb. 27th, so please let me know now if anyone else is interested.
And for those who have already said that you are in I will get back with you later in the week after I've heard back from Tim on what you guys need to do next. Thanks again for the interest guys:tu:

Jeff

Nightcrawler,

Thanks for all the effort you put into the group purchases, can't wait to get my lid. I might be in on the bedrug ,could you e-mail me with a price. Thanks, Brad.
btorn@erols.com

Back