Wanted: Looking for an L in FL Willing to drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

mediclaney

Just like the title says. I have been looking for a month now and can't find one that isn't a rebuilt title or sold by the time I get there. I am a cash buyer and willing to buy a either built or not. I figured I'd post this before I start looking out of state.
Thanks for all your help guys.

Looking for a built blue or black gen 2 L. Color is flexible.

Last edited:
What part of Florida? It's a big state- "willing to drive" could mean a lot of things... If you're in Miami, Jacksonville might be a long drive and if you're in Jacksonville maybe Atlanta would be closer than a lot of Florida.

I would prefer a black or blue but willing to consider any color. I live in West Palm Beach. I am only interested in a Gen 2. Sorry I forgot those details.

I have a couple of buddies that want to sell there Gen 2's. Both are DSG and are in excellent condtion. We live in SE GA. If you are interested then shoot me a message and I will give you there numbers.

I'm not located in Florida but I promise you won't find a cleaner Lightning. The price reflects: "You Get What You Pay For!"
2003 DSG, Second owner, 11500 original miles and $10K in upgrades.

I've got a red '93 here in the Tampa area for $5000.000.

Trade for a black '93 with 210k miles, a half-dead trans and an engine with mild oil consumption? Seriously though, I really wish I had known you wanted to sell yours back in November before I bought this one!

Just like the title says. I have been looking for a month now and can't find one that isn't a rebuilt title or sold by the time I get there. I am a cash buyer and willing to buy a either built or not. I figured I'd post this before I start looking out of state.
Thanks for all your help guys.

Selling a 2003 White 122K miles Vero Beach FL
$11,000obo
Hit me up if your interested

Hi,

We have a 2001 available for sale in South Florida. Silver clear coat in very good condition. It has 89,000 miles on it and it was recently tuned by Razors Edge in Pompano Beach. Only mods are an upper pulley and Johnny Lightning cool air intake. Never raced and never wrecked. The truck was partially repainted the original silver clear coat as there was some natural fading due to age. Asking $13,995. If interested contact us and we can forward pictures or we would be happy to show it. Thanks, Ken 954-907-2955 or 954-340-3114

I have a 2001 Lightning for sale in Orlando Florida. It is black with 50k miles. Clean title and garage kept. Message me if you are interested.

Got a Red 2004 I just posted in classifed. Can arrange to meet if you are interested. Price has some flex in it.

Hi,
I have a red 2000 with only 2300 miles on it. It is basically a brand new one; never driven in the rain or snow. It is not cheap; but I guarentee there is not another one like this one.
IMG_4506.jpg

WOW 10k to 13k for a nice running truck.
Looks like price has came down quite a bit on these trucks.
What a great time to buy.
I bought one with 10k on it for 24,500.00 back in 2003 and blew it up the next day.
Been buying a few parts for it along the way.
Will be nice to get it out of warehouse someday and make it run again.

- - - Updated - - -

WOW 10k to 13k for a nice running truck.
Looks like price has came down quite a bit on these trucks.
What a great time to buy.
I bought one with 10k on it for 24,500.00 back in 2003 and blew it up the next day.
Been buying a few parts for it along the way.
Will be nice to get it out of warehouse someday and make it run again.

what were you doing to blow it up? I don't beleive lightnings with over 80000 Miles are the ones to gage for pricing. Low mileage; original owner trucks are hard to find, and they are going to be the ones collectors want in the future. The lightnings are in that transistional phase where they are not quite old enough to appreciate, and were used for the most part what they were intended for. The lightning is still one of the coolest trucks out there, and remember they are really the first super truck. Also they are a limited production vehicle which is no longer produced; nice low mileage ones are hard to find, and do not come up for sale very often. Of course this is just my opinion. Take Care and good luck with your lightning.

Hey guys sorry its been so long I had a family medical issue and between rehab and everything looking for an L got put on the back burner. I am now back at looking for a built L. Preferrably in blue or black. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back