For Sale: Looking for advice on a sale price

Gary B

Gary B
I have a 1993 Red Lightning that I purchased 2nd hand in the late 90's (98or99) it had 52,000 miles at the time, current mileage is just under 116,000, I did a repaint roughly 4 years ago. There is one minor rust spot that will probably require a cab corner, the front gas tank fuel gauge is inop, it needs new weather stripping on the door windows. I replaced the original computer with one from a 1995 and I also have a spare from a 94. The truck looks really good and runs great, my last road trip on it was just over two years ago when I drove it from the coastal bend of Texas to Prattville, AL and then to Tampa,FL then home. I will appreciate any ideas on what it might be worth, I will provide photos and any additional information per request. Contact email is bigmangt@hotmail.com
Gary B

The cab corner in the only "oof." The other stuff is an afternoon's worth of effort to correct. If the frame and suspension is rust-free, the repaint is decent quality, and all the Lightning-unique parts are there, I'd hazard a "upper teens/lower 20s" guess.

Back