Ad Expired: Looking for a lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since someone decided to steal my mustang. I'm looking to get back into another gen1. Post up what you got. The closer to tx or in tx the better but willing to travel. Please no rust buckets.

20 hours away. I can't do. I'd say 10 hours one way I can do but not much more. I haven't tried search tempest in month or so gonna try that now

20 hours away. I can't do. I'd say 10 hours one way I can do but not much more. I haven't tried search tempest in month or so gonna try that now

Sissy. I did almost 4k round trip Joe.
TX to NH and back to TX for the G2.
Keep looking it will find you.
Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sissy. I did almost 4k round trip Joe.
TX to NH and back to TX for the G2.
Keep looking it will find you.
Good luck

Come on don you know that low mileage g2 would of made it anywhere. These high mileage g1 id like to tow it if all possible.

Come on don you know that low mileage g2 would of made it anywhere. These high mileage g1 id like to tow it if all possible.

Well Joe I couldn't resist LOL.
I get that part for sure.
I find it easier to come across things when Im not "looking" if ya know what I mean.
Like I said you will find the one.

Well Joe I couldn't resist LOL.
I get that part for sure.
I find it easier to come across things when Im not "looking" if ya know what I mean.
Like I said you will find the one.

Found a lightning out in liveoak but they wouldn't let me put a 2k deposit on it until I pull the money out of my cd which would only take a coupe of days oh well. I found one in corpus but $500.00 over my budget and no center seat booo.

Found a lightning out in liveoak but they wouldn't let me put a 2k deposit on it until I pull the money out of my cd which would only take a coupe of days oh well. I found one in corpus but $500.00 over my budget and no center seat booo.

Well keep looking Joe.

I think I'm gonna hold out for a 94 95 lightning I want a roller block and hopefully center seat. Also I really don't like the 93 steering wheel.

Not sure if you're still looking but I'm in College Station and have an immaculate 94 White all stock I'm about to list. Shoot me a text if you're interested and I can send pics. Truck doesn't have a single issue or dent. 979-2five58three42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back