Looking for a Lighting driver?

ammscl

Monday night heading southbound on 183 in Cedar Park I passed a Blue Lighting with a female driver. She turned east bound onto 1431 as I headed south. I was in a Black Z06 Corvette with black rims and exhaust. Did not get the license plate. Any chance you are on here or anyone know her email.
You gave a thumbs up and I did not get a chance to say thanks or respond and verify that you saw me respond.
Thanks
Ray

I see that Lightning all the time in the C. Park/Leander area, usually with her husband driving it though. (Polished stock wheels, bling bling grill?)

I have also heard it's one of like 7 or 8 Lightnings within their "family" :?

I see alot of Mach 1s w/female drivers up there too (not counting my wife) :bout:

The wheels did look polished or chrome. I also believe it had clear lens tail-lights. Did not look at the grill. She seemed young to be married but now days you never know.

There are also 2 Red ones in the C. Park area I see alot with female drivers as well as a sliver one at walgreens on crystal falls.

Most of the 2001-2004 Lightnings will have the clear lights, they come stock. (Headlights & tail lights)

Back