LOLA Swap and Shop

Blue Oval Forever

Gen 1 Salvage Yard Owner
I Support the NLOC
OK LOLA Members. We have had a Few Parts F/S Thread come up in here recently. So I was ask if I could start a section like this to help local Members to help of Local members with the used and unwated parts.

Below is a list of the rules

1) Posts will be deleted after 60 days or when SOLD!!!!!!!!

2) There must be a price with each item and bidding is NOT allowed!

3) NO commercial selling or trying to beat the SV program.

4) Please try to post Pic's of said Item's
I will update the RULES if there is a need. If this gets out of hand I will delete the Entire Thread!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Sold Lightning...have a few parts left over.

Here are some parts that I have left over.

1) TwEECer R/T...$250.00 local /$260.00 shipped. used,bought it from another member on here, but I never used it on my lightning.

2) Heavy Duty electric fan kit SOLD.

3) Heavy Duty alternator harnessSOLD

4) Mark 8 electric fan...$35.00 local.... used. I don't want to ship this item.

5) 8 Ford Racing 30lb red top injectors...$150.00 local / $160.00 shipped. These are new still in box, just open box to inspect. Part # M-9593-B302.

6) Cam Motion Cam... $50.00 local / $60.00 shipped. This cam I bought from Lightning Ralph a few years back, it came out of his white Gen 1. I never used it, but it is used, I have cam spec sheet w/ it. fits SBF engines 302/351 H.O.

If interested in any of these parts better to reach me by phone/text (number is in phone list) or email cgreen2318@gmail.com I'll try to check here every evening.

Chuck

Last edited:
Yes, Gen 2 DS. Sorry I forgot to put that.
I will get back to the Kenner / Metairie area about 5:45. If you want you can pass by my house and pick it up or we can meet up somewhere else. let me know and we can go from there.

Here is my # 504-415-9585

Bryan

Back