Logo ideas Please Vote

Which do you like the best

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 12 70.6%

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Here are 3 designs svt94Lightning came up with for the logo. i like the second one the best. the logo would just be the oval dont worry about the lightning out side of the oval that will be cut off.

please vote and post any imput, changes, or ideas here.
orignal Images
NJ-LightningLogo2copy.jpg

NJ-LightningLogocopy.jpg

New images 1/20/08
nj-loclogo1.jpg

nj-loclogo2.jpg

Last edited:
I like #2 as well, but one thing to keep in mind, the more colors on the sticker, the more they usually cost. so if you go with #2 with the shades of blue & purple & gray its going to cost more to get them made than a plain black white & blue monotone decal.

I LOVE the logo #2. Who cares if an extra color is extra $$$, it looks cool! Even though I am not from Jersey, I would like a few of these.
Jim

I'll vote for #2 also , it has a sinister sorta appeal to it. Don't tell the DelValLo guys but I might take a razor to my DelValLO sticker and put a #2 sticker on there if you make them :eek:ldtu:

Hey guys...I was playing around with different ideas to get a feel for the type of decal wanted...so basically the different shading and everything can be moved around and changed. I'm working on a good copy of the 2 that people like the most. I honestly didn't like the firt one at all, however i just left it in there...but, worst case I could probably find somewhere that will make both for us...I know a few people in the business.

keep the ideas rolling for me please! i'll be checking up on here in between working on it

Last edited:
Hey guys...I was playing around with different ideas to get a feel for the type of decal wanted...so basically the different shading and everything can be moved around and changed. I'm working on a good copy of the 2 that people like the most. I honestly didn't like the firt one at all, however i just left it in there...but, worst case I could probably find somewhere that will make both for us...I know a few people in the business.

keep the ideas rolling for me please! i'll be checking up on here in between working on it

number 2 is the best one i think. even if it will cost more i think it is worth it.

#2 its SEXY lol
i like that one the best
i could probably get them made up as well i know some people in the sign/lettering business

i think it looks great the way it is Dave

Hey, i got both new logo's done...i still like the #2 with the singe lightning bolt in the back the best. the only things i changed were i change lightning owners to owners club, and i put it in the same chrome bevel color as the new jersey was, and then i cut out the extra lightning bolt parts that were outside of the oval. as for the second one, i just changed the words...no big change.....matt is supposed to be posting them up soon. i have to run.

Hammer, find out how much you can get them for...let me know..if you can get them cheaper we'll go with your guy. i'll do the same.

Dave

Back