Local Uncle Ben's Leader Gets Stir Fried!!!!!!!

S

svt450

At the track tonight, my buddie's 90LX lined up against the local ricer speed shop owner's Honda Civic. Their pride and joy!!!
They had run a 14.5 before, but turned the nitrous up for this run.
We were a little worried as Carter's LX had just ran a 14.4( to my 14.17).

The ricer jumped him for the 1st 30ft, then the American cubes rumbled to life!! By the time the 5.0LX hit the top end of second, the Fat lady was warming up!!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

The LX ran a 14.03@99.5MPH!!!!!!!!

The ricer........15.3@96MPH!! The MPH was there, but he had some problems off the line!

It was nice to see the local imports get waxed!!!

Jason

------------------
Jason
#1554 in 1994
FMS mass air
Powerdyne,8PSI,bybass
Kenne Belle BAP
14.17@96 SO FAR!!!!!!!!!
burnout.gif

febcb43f.jpg.orig.jpg
<BR>
febcb43f.jpg

I personally, like rice, anyway that you can cook it! Fried, steamed, boiled,....

Was it a KC trends car or something?? What import shop are you talking about!! Good kill man, keep up the good work!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Shane L.

93 black- 13.14 @ 104 (mine)
99 red- 13.04 @ 107 (my inheritance) HEHE

Good Kill! Jason, give me a shout the next time you head to the track. I need to run the L before I sell it.

------------------
'00 White Lightning
no mods
5636824.jpg

How much you want for it????????
biggrin.gif

------------------
Shane L.

93 black- 13.14 @ 104 (mine)
99 red- 13.04 @ 107 (my inheritance) HEHE

I like you- I'd take 27k! J/K, That is a good place to start. I have made no mods and it has 3700mi. In all seriousness, it looks better now than it did on the showroom floor. Let's not steal Jason's thunder, if you know of someone interested my e-mail is cplgunn@aol.com. Thanks

------------------
'00 White Lightning
no mods
5636824.jpg

That Honda belonged to the owner of the speed shop??? Looks like he's been getting bum parts!
biggrin.gif

------------------
2000 Silver L
"how much can you really know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?" Tyler Durden

Oh my! That's funny. And all I ever see sitting over at that "speed shop" is saturns and sunfires, lol. And here I thought all they did was tint windows. LOL

------------------
Adam B.
1994 Red SVT Lightning #2019

It was just a Civic. I doubt they had anything but nitrous on it.

They hate us American muscle people( prob'ly because I did a power stall in their parking lot one evening with them watching!!!).

It is always great to beat one of them at the track!!!

jason

------------------
Jason
#1554 in 1994
FMS mass air
Powerdyne,8PSI,bybass
Kenne Belle BAP
14.17@96 SO FAR!!!!!!!!!
burnout.gif

febcb43f.jpg.orig.jpg
<BR>
febcb43f.jpg

Topic: Local Uncle Ben's Leader Gets Stir Fried!!!!!!!

HAHAH, that's funny man. Good kill!

I have an inspiration..
fe58f495.gif

------------------
Adam
01 Black Lightning
JDM Big mouth filter, JDM Flip chip, JDM Breather cap, JL Ram Air, JBA Headers, Striaght Pipes, Single Blade TB, Splitfires, Bed Rug, Steel Horse Billet grills, Keypad Mod, Dynomatted cab, Blaupunkt MD reciever w/CD changer, MTX Thunder Form, Clarion 5X7's up front, Infinity Kappa's in back, kick panels with JBL components, Relocated starter button, Billet pedals, red interior lights w/neon, purple neon and strobe lights for the shows, and more.
fe5e42b8.gif

[This message has been edited by DJANIMATE (edited 07-17-2001).]

DJ, dude that's freakin' hillarious!! I haven't been in this partof the board much. How the heck do you do those things?

Jason, let me know the next time you wanna go over there and do some figure 8s and some stalls in their lot. I'll join ya. Maybe we could figure out a way to spell out SVT on the parking lot. LOL I need new tires anyways. Maybe we could go get a few more Ls and some stangs and just go over and sit on their lot.

------------------
Adam B.
1994 Red SVT Lightning #2019

[This message has been edited by MO351 (edited 07-16-2001).]

[This message has been edited by MO351 (edited 07-16-2001).]

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MO351:
DJ, dude that's freakin' hillarious!! I haven't been in this partof the board much. How the heck do you do those things?

Jason, let me know the next time you wanna go over there and do some figure 8s and some stalls in their lot. I'll join ya. Maybe we could figure out a way to spell out SVT on the parking lot. LOL I need new tires anyways. Maybe we could go get a few more Ls and some stangs and just go over and sit on their lot.

</font>

I'M GAME! Let me know when! DJ- you've outdone yourself. Keep 'em comin- I'm rollin!

------------------
'00 White Lightning
no mods
5636824.jpg

[This message has been edited by cplgunn (edited 07-16-2001).]

I just moved the gif to imagestation so it's more stable now, it wouldn't let me upload it yesterday.

TTT

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by cobrayankee:
That Honda belonged to the owner of the speed shop??? Looks like he's been getting bum parts!
biggrin.gif

</font>

NO.....Hondas and rice in general are just that slow. A Wing tall enough for a family of birds to build a nest in, an ugly paint job, and a Fart can don't produce anything, except a very retarded looking vehicle.

------------------
Nothing strikes faster than Lightning!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MO351:
.........Maybe we could figure out a way to spell out SVT on the parking lot. LOL
</font>

HEHEHE, like that commercial where the skateboarder/surfer dude writes "Do the Dew" w/ a BMW! That would be excellent! GOTTA post a pic of THAT!

DJ, those .gifs keep on getting better and better!
eek.gif
Keep up the good work.
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the compliments guys, I enjoy making them as much as you enjoy viewing them.

Adam B, I use animation shop to make them. It takes one part imagination, one part internet searches for the pictures, a lot of editing and drawing, and time.

If anyone wants I'll stick a Gen1,R/T, T/A, Mustang, Ram, etc. into the above animation. I will need a picture of your launch and a picture of your time, just post them here.

fe5736c6.gif

Back