Line Lock Install Where?

Charged

Lightning? Whats That?
I just bought and MOROSO line lock for the "L". I did some searching around and found that some put it between the master cyl and the ABS block and others between the ABS block and the front wheels. The instructions for the one I have says between the disturbution block and the front brakes. The only thing is that the LL has only two ports on it. in and out. My ABS block has two lines out one for each front brake. The instructions say to block one port off and put a split block in for the two front brake lines. I don't know about that, if I do that I don't think my ABS will work right. Is there anything wrong with putting it between the Master Cyl and the ABS block

most install it right after the master cylinder. Thats how my PSP linelock kit is setup. Works perfect.

Mine is also hooked up to the master. I had a lot of problems with the loc leaking. I had to teflon tape every fiting and screw on the line loc. Ridiculous for the price paid. It was a Hurst. Probably should have send it back.

Mine is also hooked up to the master. I had a lot of problems with the loc leaking. I had to teflon tape every fiting and screw on the line loc. Ridiculous for the price paid. It was a Hurst. Probably should have send it back.

if you had problems with the fitting leaking then you had the wrong flare angles. You should NOT use any type of teflon tape or sealing compound around brake fluid.

The best option that I have found is the TCI roll control kit, its $75 from summit and is a single in/out configuration and work great and is small enough that it can be installed in-line and not be too obvious.

i have mine installed in the line from the master to the abs unit, its installed in line and is fairly well hidden as its practicially in the fender well area, and not really visible the from the top.

if you had problems with the fitting leaking then you had the wrong flare angles. You should NOT use any type of teflon tape or sealing compound around brake fluid.

The best option that I have found is the TCI roll control kit, its $75 from summit and is a single in/out configuration and work great and is small enough that it can be installed in-line and not be too obvious.

i have mine installed in the line from the master to the abs unit, its installed in line and is fairly well hidden as its practicially in the fender well area, and not really visible the from the top.

If I had the wrong flares that would mean that the vender gave me the wrong line and the factory lines are wrong. Everything leaked including the bleeder screw. I am preplexed.

If I had the wrong flares that would mean that the vender gave me the wrong line and the factory lines are wrong. Everything leaked including the bleeder screw. I am preplexed.

then you didn't tighten them enough to compress the flare to form a seal.

then you didn't tighten them enough to compress the flare to form a seal.

I think the problem was a defective line loc. Like I said set screws and adjustment screw even leaked. I haven't had any problems using teflon tape. I made sure it was only on the threads. Sorry for the hijack.

Back