LightningFest5 Images Thread

Wow! Looks like I missed some good burnout action, pretty crazy!

Your audio cuts out every time you zoom? That's odd!

Thanks for the clips!

Wow... the wind was just PEFECT for a burnout contest that night!

Wow! Looks like I missed some good burnout action, pretty crazy!

Your audio cuts out every time you zoom? That's odd!

Thanks for the clips!

Wow... the wind was just PERFECT for a burnout contest that night!

I noticed the audio cut outs :headscratch: ; but didn't realize it was the zoom. It's the cheapest 10 megapixel pocket camera I have seen (~$150), so I'm not complaining.

The wind WAS perfect for that! What fun. I had tires to burn; but no line lock.

:help: Post more pictures!!! :foammug:

Cool pictures! Thanks. Appears snapfish isn't nice about letting you 'download' the hi-res version of the photo- they want $.25 for 1 photo and $.05 for each additional. How rude!?

Pictures look great! Thanks for sharing.
:eek:ldtu:
John

Yeah, that is the only problem with them. They mostly exist to sell prints.
I looked at your picassa site and was going to sign up for one, but then it wanted to copy all my pictures and that freaked me out.

If anyone wants any of the images full size PM me with the picture number and your e-mail address. I will email them when I get a chance.

I copied a great one (pic #32) of my truck from your site. Thanks!

Last edited:
Yeah, that is the only problem with them. They mostly exist to sell prints.
I looked at your picassa site and was going to sign up for one, but then it wanted to copy all my pictures and that freaked me out.

If anyone wants any of the images full size PM me with the picture number and your e-mail address. I will email them when I get a chance.

I copied a great one (pic #32) of my truck from your site. Thanks!
The "copy" of all your pictures is just the scan it runs to create an 'index' of all your pics. It doesn't actually copy them anywhere- just makes the program have the ability to sort your pics and organize them. It's the best 'free' photo album organizer out there.
The program also does a great job of importing pictures as well.
Picasa Help

John

Eric those pics of david are halarious he was so wasted he didn't know what you guys were drawing on him :laughing6:

Jeremy

Yeah, he was Astro Turf on Friday night. Daves a good guy. I couldn't believe he made it to the track on Saturday. He said something Saturday night about not drinking or doing anything stupid that night..............................the the Colorado guys started cooler racing and it was all down hill from there.
27.jpg

Last edited:
The "copy" of all your pictures is just the scan it runs to create an 'index' of all your pics. It doesn't actually copy them anywhere- just makes the program have the ability to sort your pics and organize them. It's the best 'free' photo album organizer out there.
The program also does a great job of importing pictures as well.
Picasa Help

John
I do agree with you on that picasa program A very good resize & up load/export tuly one of the best out there for free :eek:ldtu:

How bad is it if you don't remember your picture being taken at the tailgating party lol

Hell, thats not bad. I don't remember taking the picture at all.

The Colorado guys started the cooler racing!!! :D:D:tongue:

My bad! I corrected my post. I like to give the proper credit for Stupidity where it's due.:laughing6:

That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. The first solo run was hands down the best.

I think we had some beer to drink before that started!!:drinkburp
Me and my buddy did the first solo run and it went ALL down hill after that. Hope they have a L-fest next year. If so you guys better bring your coolers. :3g:

Back