LightningFest Sponsors drop out!

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
We are currently looking for sponsors to pick up the following LightningFest sponsorships:
  • Pro Truck - (REM backed out last month)
  • Pro Street - JDM has decided to drop the class sponsorship this year (Apr 27th).
  • Diesel pickup/van - Dieselsite.com/Factory Tech have decided to drop the class sponsorship this year (Jan/Feb).

HELP

BTW, ShowPro has stepped up, to help defray the cost of the Show Truck trophies! :bigtu: Thanks Rob and Bill!

See you in KC!;g

BigD said:
  • Pro Truck - (REM backed out last month)
  • Pro Street - JDM has decided to drop the class sponsorship this year.
  • Diesel pickup/van - Dieselsite.com/Factory Tech have decided to drop the class sponsorship this year.

HELP

Thats NOT good ... Did they commit then back out ???

Any reasons ??

Doug

That REALLY sucks. I have sent a few e-mails out to see if I can pick up any leads and I'll let you know. Please provide the cost of class sponsorship via e-mail so I can pass it along to any interested parties. tliss@comcast.net

Thanks,
Tom

Just an Idea

Perhaps we can do a public club sponsorship every body drop a few bucks in the NLOC bucket. If nothing else just to defray cost

Dieselsite.com said they would sponsor the class again after LF2004...but in Jan-Feb dropped out. JDM sent email 27 Apr saying they would not sponsor the class this year, so we have been actively seeking other sponsors since WFC8.

REM dropped out in July after assuring us "the check was in the mail"

We have a couple of interested companies and hope to have a new class sponsor or two by next week.

Thanks for every ones help!

See all of you in KC!;g

...Dwight...

I guess

I guess we have to accept that it is tough times for most and some of our vendors are no different but I do think we need to remember this type of thing when we set out to buy parts and supplies for our trucks. I mean after all you have to give a little to get a little .

Back