LightningFest 5 September 2007 questions

I had a blast and thought everything went great. I would be saddened if we did not have a LF5. I do tend to agree with maybe the offsite idea of the truck show and save a day on rental fee. I am picking vacation for next year so let us know as soon as possible the dates so that I can put in for it.

Brad

Last edited:
YES for LF5

I agree with everything Speedin Bob said above !!! Liz and I had an awesome time at our first Lfest. everyone was so nice it would be ashame to end this now. If its about payouts we don't need them a cheap trophy would do and braging rights. I think is SV are to busy to show up well its really not about them anyway I would keep the manufactures midway open to the people who share the same passion as the members who showed up.

Nick

This was a down year for the Gen II fast trucks....none of the anticipated 8 or 9 second trucks materialized but I know for a fact they are being built....several of them ...and they all want to come to LFest.

Even if you have a suit case full of money it still takes a lot of time to put one of these things together......so....next year should be better in this regard.
Dale

Back