LightningFest 5 event hotel information

We're there!!!

Just booked our room Thursday thru Sunday.:applaud::B2:;g:B2:;g:buddies: Jan and I can't wait to see you all again. Till September everyone be safe and we'll see you there.
Steve

You probably talked to someone who does't understand how to work the blocked rooms.
Try on line...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just made my Hotel reservations for L-Fest
Jason pointed out that you could do it on line, using the "NLO" code in the group discount box. Perfect for an anti-social type like me.

Sept 20th arrive, 23rd depart.

Hampton Inn Lee's Summit Missouri Hotel - Kansas City Area Hotel - Lee's Summit, MO Hotels

I just booked thurs to sat as well. I didn't even have to tell Holly any codes, just gave her the dates and she said "For LightningFest huh?" :D

I just booked thurs to sat as well. I didn't even have to tell Holly any codes, just gave her the dates and she said "For LightningFest huh?" :D

Frank,

Glad you got a room. I would hate to see you having to sleep in your truck again this year. :D

And he is thinking of doing it again this year, but I told him he could bunk in our floor again. I feel sorry for the big dumb animal...

I have to cancel out my room. We are unable to make it. Is there anyone that needs this room? I don't know if they are sold out or not. Let me know.

Wayne

I have to cancel out my room. We are unable to make it. Is there anyone that needs this room? I don't know if they are sold out or not. Let me know.

Wayne

I think I just got your room. Sorry you can't make it. I checked yesterday and they were booked. Checked this morning just on a whim and they had one available.

Hi Wayne,

Call Mike Nobles 918-413-4900 as he was looking for a room yesterday, and yes the hotel is sold out.

Thanks,

...Dwight...

Hi Wayne,

Call Mike Nobles 918-413-4900 as he was looking for a room yesterday, and yes the hotel is sold out.

Thanks,

...Dwight...

LOL!!! Beat ya to the post Dwight. Thanks for looking out for me. See ya there.

Back