LightningFest 2006 Logo

BigD said:
NOPE! I sent a PM to rollin'95L, but have not heard back.
he doesnt get on much now with work and all, but i talked to him, he said he would start working on one. :thumbup:

Where are you guys getting the font from? If you could supply me with that, I may be able to have something by the end of the week.

Brian

Thanks to all for the comments and suggestions.

We hired out the redesign of the 2006 logo to one of our suppliers, and I think you will all be happy!

BigD said:
Thanks to all for the comments and suggestions.

We hired out the redesign of the 2006 logo to one of our suppliers, and I think you will all be happy!

Any Chance of getting a sneek peek? :D

Come to WFC! I will be running the LightningFest 4 logo on the side of my truck again this year.

BigD said:
Come to WFC! I will be running the LightningFest 4 logo on the side of my truck again this year.

Come on BigD, some of us can't afford to go to WFC and LFest both, just a quick peek.

LightningFest 4 Logo

Check this out!:applaud: This years decal is again an inside cling with a white background....to show through tinted glass!:idea:

Guess whos trucks.:?

Looks good, I like the white background so they will show up better.
Last year I left mine on the paper so it had the same effect as this years.

Thanks for the sneek peek
Bill

I recognize that this thread is more than old, but is the the next year's LighningFest needed a logo? I am kind of drawing a logo-esque picture that I may submit if able

Back