LightningFest 2006 Logo

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
It is again time to come up with an event logo as you did for LightningFest 2005. The selected design's author, will receive a LightningFest 2006 event pass.

The Logo rules are:
  • Three (3) colors PLUS the shirt background color (white or gray)
  • All artwork must be done with separate color layers
  • There must be a text outline layer
  • All artwork submitted, must be High Resolution (1 to 4 Meg files)
  • Adobe Illustrator (.ai) is the allowed file format

We need these formats for the shirt screeners and the program printers as well as the decals.

This year there should be 2 trucks on the logo...
  • Gen 1 Lightning
  • Gen 2 Lightning

I am also attaching the LF2005 logo for you to use for ideas.
NOTE: The event name is "LightningFest 2006" just as spelled here.
We would like all entries in by the end of 1 Jan 2006. contact Nan or myself when you are ready to send the final artwork.
  • Nan@nloc.net
  • BigD@nloc.net

1-9-12245.jpg

Thanks and get those creative juices flowing.;g

Where is your entry?

OK Crystal (CRYS93L),

Where is your entry???:D

...Dwight...Rev. Dolliver!:tu:

I understand that your dad (Mike J) will be funding the NLOC BBQ feed as part of your wedding at LF06?

We may make some money this year???:?

Also, Nan is looking forward to receiving your Gen 1 as the "Preacher wedding fees"......Nan says "Thanks"!;g

Big D, lol.

So, Daughter Of Mine, Get With it.

I Guess the PA. Boys Are Gonna have To Get the Strippers Ordered For wearewierd69.

Here's some critiques from last years -

The checkered flag motif makes it tough to read the logo from any distance away. And, it really needs a web address.

I was looking at my 1998 World Ford Challenge shirt last night and thinking that that was a great shirt logo. It had a wheel-standing Fox Body Mustang (I think it was Glidden's car) in a light gray, with red wording over the top and bottom. All the focus was drawn to the wording, but the shadowy image of the car provided a nice impact...

Now if only I were artistic enough to do one myself.

Ok Dwight,

I Will Pay For The BBQ, But Do The Guests have To Pay An Entry Fee? If So I Get A % Of The Gate, Right ??

(The Kids Are Going to Be Damaged For Life) Garret Already Is.....lol

Just my .02, but I'd get rid of the yellow. But keep the same basic design with different colors in the lettering for different years?

MJ351 said:
'Cmon Kiddo, You Gotta HAve A Comeback To All The Fun & Games......

No I don't. It's more fun to stay out of it and watch you get annoyed because it doesn't affect me. ^_^

CRYS93L said:
No I don't. It's more fun to stay out of it and watch you get annoyed because it doesn't affect me. ^_^

And Replying Like That Is A Sign Of What? Got Ya !!

Ok, Your Mother Wants To Know When To Make The Appointment To Get Fitted For Your White Fire Suit With Matching Helmet & Veil. She Says To Reply On The Board, No Phone Calls !!

Touche!

Hi Crystal,

More is better! We can always reduce the size, but you can never make the resolution better than the original.

Thanks,
...Dwight...

whoever did the one last year did great, ihope he comes through again for us....

hey Ryan i know you can do better!
:D

Last Call!

This is the last call for LightningFest 2006 logos. It seems that no one is very interested to supply the winning logo this year. If there are no innovative entries by the end of the month, we will come up with a logo by paying a local graphic artist.....more money wasted! :rolleyes:

What happened to the NLOC creative folks?:confused:

...Dwight...

Back