Lightning Sighting

e9tac

I was in Auburn today at the intersection of Harvey Road and 8th St NE when I saw a familiar silver L (gen 2) coming my way. As soon as I saw it coming up the road, I recognized it and I was smiling ear to ear as it turned through the intersection. It looked untouched...just like it used to be, super clean, still sporting the flame pinstripe, and all the NLOC stickers on the back window...the previous owner would have been proud.

It was B4THNDR...Jon Ross' old truck.

RIP good buddy...:3g:

Yes that is Bruce. He was just over at my place with Scott and Grade 8. Jon would be happy that his truck went to a really nice guy whom is taking really good care of his baby.

Mr. Steve, this is Mrs. Scott speaking to let you know Grade 8 and I had a little talk after she got home. She said I know, I know I went to see the man and just had to test his patience. So even though she only came down for one thing, she added the blower, injectors, hose clamps, transmission problem (that turned out to be nothing )nuts bolts test test test. You, Scott and Ed came through pretty much unscathed. I want to thank you for the job well done. I expected nothing less for you are "THE WIZARD". She is now snorting and chomping at the bit, Is it Saturday yet. It's been a long time since she's been to the track with Scotts' ailment and all Last year being unable to race. That's over and taken care of so now the two of them are off and running. He's even talking about hanging around for Sunday racing. You know me as long as you're there you might as well do it.

Thank you Jean but Grade 8 was a real champ. She played very nice and was happy to receive her new 42lb injectors and tune. She is runner and a real pleasure to drive. You have a good one there. Hope you are doing fine and hope to see you soon.
SS

Back