Lightning Meet, Charlotte NC 8/19-8/21

Twice_Struck

August 19-21

First and 2nd Gens welcome. Cross posted from Facebook and LightningRodder.
HOTEL INFO- 5/17/2021

HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE HOTEL INFO

https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reservation/deeplink/...

If you call, use reference FLI, they will be able to help! Looking forward to seeing everyone for a great time!

Track update/payment- 5/4/2021

Charlotte Motor Speedway-August 20th, 2021 9am
**laps and photo shoot, then meet inside the track after**

3 laps (working with speed, so be patient)

3/4 photo shoots

1-you will have you/your truck on the start finish line with photo
2- victory lane with you/your vehicle
3-group photo in pit lane with everyone by trucks (if anyone has a drone and good with photos, please message me)

Price is $120.00 per truck-that includes insurance and services. Payment due August 1st, 2021. If arrangements need to be made, please contact me.

Also, if you have not paid for the speedway, $120.00 with
full name
year of truck
color

send PayPal to tommymcgee11@gmail.com

Awesome!! Id love to bring both mine but I think only the Gen 2 will make it. 2 years ago we just about hit 100 trucks in Daytona, so would love to crush that this year!

Sorry to hear that Brother. I hope you stay in the clear!

Thanks ! I want to get back there to see and hear all the good times Tommy McGee will create. I didn't attend the Daytona gig in 2019. I should have. This one I'm going to work to get there for the weekend.

Scott

Scott, you have to be the Lightning community's long hauler. There can't possibly be anyone who has attended as many events or who has logged as many miles doing so as you have.

You missed a good time.... I'm sure Tommy and gang will do it up again this year as well. Looking forward to see pics and vids.

Scott, you have to be the Lightning community's long hauler. There can't possibly be anyone who has attended as many events or who has logged as many miles doing so as you have.

Yeah, I guess. 6 of 7 Lightning Fests, World Ford Challenge 9 & 10. 10 was nearby your home to which you hosted us Lightning guys the evening before the event started. Headed out to Hot Rod Power Tour in 2017 then got lonely for all Ford racing so dropped in to the NMRA finals in Bowling Green in 2019. Every event I drove one our Lightnings to. I slide on down to the California Hot Rod Reunion every year since 2009, most years taking a Lightning.

No wonder they have so many miles on them !

Scott

- - - Updated - - -

Man, Tommy is a trip! Truly dedicated to the Lightning community!

Man, he seems to be ! We chat every two weeks or so and spend a good deal of time on the phone yakking' about this an' that.

Scott

First and 2nd Gens welcome. Cross posted from Facebook and LightningRodder.

HOTEL INFO- 5/17/2021

HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE HOTEL INFO

https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reservation/deeplink/...

If you call, use reference FLI, they will be able to help! Looking forward to seeing everyone for a great time!

Track update/payment- 5/4/2021

Charlotte Motor Speedway-August 20th, 2021 9am
**laps and photo shoot, then meet inside the track after**

3 laps (working with speed, so be patient)

3/4 photo shoots

1-you will have you/your truck on the start finish line with photo
2- victory lane with you/your vehicle
3-group photo in pit lane with everyone by trucks (if anyone has a drone and good with photos, please message me)

Price is $120.00 per truck-that includes insurance and services. Payment due August 1st, 2021. If arrangements need to be made, please contact me.

Also, if you have not paid for the speedway, $120.00 with
full name
year of truck
color

send PayPal to tommymcgee11@gmail.com

For some reason the OPs post didn't show up or he pasted it in as white text. Here ya go.

This sucks. I'll be in Charlotte the weekend before on family business, but I cannot extend my vacation another week to participate. :(

We have 60 trucks planning to attend so far. Lets see if we can pump those numbers up šŸ˜

Mods, Is it possible to get this stickied to the top?

Also while Im thinking about it, maybe we can get other stickied posts deleted since some are irrelevant/a couple years old? Just a thought :)

Can you elaborate a little more on the plans for the Speedway? Which day of the three will that be?

Gettin it!
c8721793f5cfdaa87597e9032a2c19c1.jpg

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Back