Lightning/HD Truck event Hotel for WFC 10!

For all of those that wish to spend more money for a room, I just received an email from George at WFC. George sent the information on the "Official WFCX" hotel. I have attached the information below.:idea2:

I emailed George that he was welcome to use one of our blocked rooms for he and his wife. Our rooms are less costly and are almost 10 miles closer to the track. :D

Hello to all.

Though we have not yet released it on the website, please find details for the new Host Hotel for this years World Ford Challenge 10th Year Anniversary event below. The event will be held at O'Reilly Raceway Park in Indianapolis, Indiana on May 17 - 20, 2007.

WFCX Host Hotel - Only $109 per night!

With a prime location adjacent to Indianapolis International Airport and only 15 miles from the track, the Radisson Hotel Indianapolis Airport offers the kind of warm hospitality, inviting atmosphere and top notch services you would expect from WFC.

Radisson Hotel Indianapolis Airport
2500 South High School Road , Indianapolis Indiana 46241

For Phone Reservations, please call: 317-244-3361 and provide them with the following code: Mobil1

For Website Reservations, please visit: http://www.radisson.com/indianapolisin_airport and follow these simple instructions:

1. Select your Check-In Date and Check-Out Date
2. Select your Rooms
3. Select how many people will be staying in your room
4. Select Go
5. On the right side of the screen you will find a Search for Special Rates section. Under the Promotional Code section, enter WFC10 and select go.
6. From there you will be able to select the WFC discounted rate of $109 per night.

Dwight, Do you have to book the 17-19th or can it be 18 and 19th for that price for the NLOC?:headscratch:

Jason, any number of nights, 1, 2, 3, 4.... still gets our discount price. BTW George emailed me that he need to get our rates next year. ;)

Jeff, I was pulling everyones leg about Nan and a roller. When we sell Nan's M3, we plan to get a Gen 1. BTW, Nan's M3 can be had for ~$14K.:D

...Tex...

Yes, I am going this year. I figured after not doing much racing last year, I need to get my head out of the hole in the ground and race again. LOL:laughing6:

no man there all booked as of now thats why im looking for a place myself. i had a place with someone else and they canceled the room and didnt let me know until about a week later :chair: im goin to look for a place thats very close to this dump to see if there is anything to be had.

As of 4/30, there were a few rooms available on Thursday and Friday. The hotel is SOLD OUT on Saturday.

We even booked way over the block. Way to go with the NLOC/NHTOC presence!

Back