Lightning/HD Rooms at Fairview Heights Sheraton

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Hello to all,

Nan has reserved a block of rooms at the Fairview Heights Sheraton again this year. These rooms are for any Lightning and Harley Truck owner participating in WFC8. The rooms are on a first come, first serve, basis...so don't wait to make your reservations!

We have confirmed today, that the new Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights will block out 30 rooms for $89/night + tax.

This is a special price for Lightning and HD Truck Racers...the normal rate for the WFC weekend is $169/night.

Either call the hotel direct at 618-622-9500
OR
The reservation center at 1-800-325-3535

DO NOT MAKE RESERVATIONS ON LINE!

Make your reservation under the group name of "NLOC"

We have reserved just 30 rooms in this block....time to call!!

This is a picture of the parking lot before Brooks at WFC6 and all of us at WFC7 resurfaced the lot with rubber!:D

1-9-13077.jpg

Made reservation, but the only thing is they said ALL the rooms in the block we have are w/ 2 double beds. No king or queen rooms - ;m

Rooms are almost gone...when they are and you can't get the group rate, let us know, and Nan will try to get more rooms (sometimes I love being out of town;)).

Now the scoop is...we have a VERY limited number of rooms available. People have been trying to get into the hotel on the 12th, and they have NO DOUBLES left on that date! Our block (originally set up a long time ago) got screwed up... and we almost lost it! But the GM saved as much as she could for us. Today she added 6 suites to each night in our block, too. The suites are $119/night, have a king bed and a pull-out double sofa (so they can sleep 4). and also have a microwave and refrigerator. Sorry folks, but this is the best we can do.

Anyone wanting to get into our blocked rooms, this is what was left at the time I called (not counting the suites): NONE on the 12th, 4 on the 13th, 3 on the 14th, and 2 on the 15th. These (plus the 6 suites) are the ONLY rooms available, so don't wait!!!

Again, sorry about this, but it's the best that the GM could do for us since her hotel is overbooked on doubles (our block is safe!!!).

Nan

BigD said:
How many are staying at the Sheraton??

I plan on calling sometime this current week to make a reservation for a room. I'll only be staying Thurs/Friday though, I think.

Since John and I are going to be bringing the dog, our room will be available -- in on the 12th, out on the 15th.

I'm making a reservation @ the Drury Inn. It's about 2.5 miles down the road -- they accept pets and, thankfully, don't have a weight limit!

I will not be cancelling the reservation until the 11th so if you're interested, please send me a PM.

I guess I should have called the hotel BEFORE I posted this. EVERY hotel in the area is sold out!

Looks like Hunter is going to have to be smuggled into the host hotel! :)

lightning_girl_94 said:
Since John and I are going to be bringing the dog, our room will be available -- in on the 12th, out on the 15th.

I'm making a reservation @ the Drury Inn. It's about 2.5 miles down the road -- they accept pets and, thankfully, don't have a weight limit!

I will not be cancelling the reservation until the 11th so if you're interested, please send me a PM.

Whew, just called Sheraton and they told me two things:

1) The room block reservation expired on 4/10
2) There is a special rate going right now for $89 for that particular weekend on a first-come-first-serve basis with a limited amount of rooms available. I just snagged one and was told there weren't many left, if any. Hell, I am a nonsmoker but settled for a smoking room because of limited availability.

So if you're looking to book a room, do it NOW!

Back