Lightning/Harley TruckFest 2004 Logo

I'd love to see a Ford logo on Glass' entry. Can we do that without po-ing the lawyers?

What about Kevin's "grafted" Lightning/Harley bolt/stripe under the text? I like that touch.

Last edited:
We will ask Ford if we can use their Logo on the event logo.....don't know what they will say.:?
They allowed us to use their logo on the registration and Sponsor brochures last year.

...Dwight...

I don't have a Ford logo on hand to work with, but I may see about getting hold of one tomorrow to play with.

For now, I decided to give the flame and bolt mixture thing a new spin - I made one up that kind of balances out the colors for each side (though, it may have come at the cost of cluttering - I'm still undecided on that part just yet)
LogoCrop26.jpg

What do you guys think?

Thats looks really good. Keep up the good work.

As much as I and anyone else would like to see a Ford emblem, I think it is going to clutter it too much.

Did Brooks put you up to making the Lightning bolt part of the combined logo upside down?!? ;)

I was thinking the Ford logo could replace the checkered flag as something subdued and "background."

I really like that as a T-shirt design! Could also just do vinyl with just the "TruckFest 2004" part as a back window decal.

Here is Brents first pass at a logo:
1-9-3942.jpg

The text does not copy good, but can be changed...what are your comments??

I like it! Brent did a great job, the trucks dont necessarily have to be on the logo...I like it the way it is! Professional, direct, informative, and downright cool!

The only thing to top it would be to integrate the trucks into it somehow...but either way I think it rocks!

Now just need someone to make up Lightning specific WFC shirts! :-D

:bd: :db:

Brent ("brenters") will have an updated version soon. We are leaning toward using Brent's logo for the event window sticker and Daniel's ("glass1217") for the t-shirts...what do you think??:?

...Dwight...;g

Is there any chance of having the front left breast of the shirt done? If so...Brents would look great there, as well as a sticker, and then the other one on the back of the shirt. Or am I barking up the wrong tree, I'm thinking that doing the front of the shirt may end up causing more hassle. Just a thought

Big D, and Big Mike...I just caught that, lol :tu:

Mike,

It is already on our list to look at. We thought Daniel's trucks on the back and Brent's logo on the left front, but cost is the deciding factor.

Back