Lightning fuel hat and pumps sale!!

Rick@Amazon

Supporting Vendor
We are offering the Fore Precision Works fuel hat and 3 Walbro GSS342 255 lph fuel pumps at a special price of $499. This special won't last long! Give us a call if you have any questions.

Rick

I think I may have a solution. Dyno tune nos systems has an excellent controller that is very reasonable. It cost $129. Here is the link. Digital Two stage rpm window switch with built in TPS switch for nitrous oxide. Nitrous oxide rpm window switch at discounted prices. Controls two stages of nitrous oxide. - Digital Two stage rpm window switch with built in TPS switch for nitrous

I use these on all the nos setups we do here at the shop. You could let the stock wiring alone so drivability would be fine. It has a wot switch that runs off tps voltage and also has a awesome window switch. You could set this to come on at wot in a certain window. Say if you have a whipple or kb that is at full boost at 2600 rpm , you could set it up to come on at 2600 and shut down at 5500 rpm or so. It would only come on at wot and with in that certain window. You would have to use this controller to pull in a relay so high current would not go through the controller. You could also run some heavy gauge wire from the battery to the pump. This controller has tons of more features too. Let me know what you think.

Rick:clinkmugs

Back