Lightning Force Summer Blowout!

Mark - Do you recommend the QA1's because the Bilsteins are difficult to come by or are the QA1's a better overall product and they are rebuildable and adjustable?

Question #2 I have read that the Ford Factory Caster/Camber kit is actually better than all aftermarket sets. Hotchkis also sells a kit under their name - is this the one you offer? Care to comment? I ask way too many questions but my payments never bounce.

I am just about ready to pull the trigger on this -- $1399.00 for that stack of parts is awesome. Thank you for the offer.:)

How about that Bassani cat-back for the Gen 1's? The pic there makes it look like a single exh. setup. Is this the dual setup that runs out in front of the pass front tire?

do you still have the tvs kits for 1399 with QA1S ? just bought a L and want one of this kits !! oh 1 question , how hard is it to tune these shocks ? dont want to get them and mess up the handling. thanks matt:drool:

Lately Lightning Force Performance has not had much difficulty getting Bilstein shock in from Hotchkis. Biggest reason for Lightning Force Performance offering QA1's, along with the Hotchkis by Bilstein shocks is Bilsteins last 2 price increases have pushed the price through the roof. Very close the price of the QA1's. Making the QA1's more attractive.
Second: for the price QA1's become a better value with adjustability and end users ability to rebuild or send back to QA1 for rebuild.
Adjusting QA1's is very easy. You can't mess them up. If you don't like the feel, just another click of the adjustment dial to soften or harden the ride.
The QA1's are the only true adjustable.

I haven't heard that the Ford caster/camber kit were any better than all aftermarket kits.
Lightning Force Performance offers a kit that is produced by the same company that produces the kit for Hotchkis and we also offer the Ford version. Both are adjustable. I do not know about any others out there. The LFP kit includes cam bolt nuts, Fords version does not. Longer threads on LFP cam bolts than the Ford version. Cam bolt spacers and washers are seperate from cam bolt in our kit. I believe this allows for better fitment. LFP's kit will save you over $12.00.

The Gen1 Bassani cat back used to be a true dual with a dual muffler setup. After Ford stopped production in 95 it was not long ( maybe a few years ) Bassani changed up the exhaust configuration to a NASTRUC style single muffler setup. Two variation are offered;
exit in front of passenger tire
exit over axle

TVS kits are still available. Hotchkis is also finishing up the new, very soon to be re-released, updated, TVS for the 02-03 Harley.
Lightning Force Performance can do the Hotchkis TVS with the QA1's for $1449.00. I believe this is over $50.00 savings off of the shocks already great price!
I did see where I posted the $1,399.00 price. This was a type o however I will honor it to you Bill.

If you would like to secure your TVS please call. We have a tractor trailer due in about 10 days. They do go fast. I believe last run from Hotchkis lasted all of 1 day.

Hope all the above information helps. Please let me know how Lightning Force Performance may further assit you guys. Have a great weekend and I'll speak with you all again soon.

Last edited:
Tranny Kit

I need the B&M Tranny Pan kit the one that comes with LFP Valve Body. Can I get a good price?:rolleyes:

Thanks. One muffler is fine, but is it still 2 pipes in and out, so it bolts to the stock flange, and has 2 pipes exiting? I want the one with the exit in front of the rear wheel.:eek:ldtu:

10secL,

Big Air/Seimen Deka 60# injectors..............$528.00 In stock.

Mdan575,

LFPVB, B&M finned aluminum transmission pan, new proper sized transmission pan filter, new hardware..............$379.00 OR I can quote you on our own finned aluminum tranny pan for the same price. Our pan holds 3.5 extra qts. vs the B&M extra 2 qts. Both in stock.

03dsgl,

12" power stack cold air........................$149.00

Dredd,

Yes, muffler is still dual in dual out. Two configuration, one exiting before passenger tire, the second exiting over axle. Either is built to hookup to stock or Bassani's aftermarket mid pipes.

Is the deal still going on for the heat exchanger? Also when will you have your LTH's back in stock? TIA.

thanks guys @ LFP

Picked up the True Trac a couple days ago... cant wait to install it and hit up the track on december 1st.... Got a awesome deal couldn't pass it up.

Back