Lightning Force - Christmas Sale

Bassani catback for Ford 99-04 SVT Lightning pickup

Mike,

Great speaking with you again this afternoon!

No problem, with holding your order or applying any discounts that may not have applied to your last order before Lightning Force Performance posted the above Dec. Christmas special.
Please let me know how I may further assist you?

Anyone interested in Bassani or Magnaflow exhaust kits please call. These items are not listed as on sale but if you are a member on NLOC. Lightning Force Performance will honor the Sale!

If there is something you have been thinking about purchasing and Lightning Force Performance does not have it listed please feel free to give us a call.
We are also offering product for the new Dodge Challengers and new Generation 5 2010 and 2011 Camaro's.
Exhaust, Suspension, driveline, transmission, cold air kits, Whipples and more!!

Mark/LFP
1-281-385-5339
Welcome to Lightning Force Performance - Your American Muscle Mustang Parts Store

Thanks Mark for serving us all with great parts for our Lightnings for almost the last decade. Your Christmas special on Bassani was just what I was looking for, instock, next day shipping/tracking reciept by email and it will be soon to arrive and be on the truck soon. A big:eek:ldtu:

Steve

Christmas Specials from Lightning Force Performance

Hey Steve,

Always a pleasure to speak with you. Hard to believe its been 10 years. And 17 since I purchased my 93.
Have an awesome weekend and a Very Merry Christmas!!

Let me know how you like your Bassani cat back exhaust for your Lightning. I was sold on Bassani in 94 when I purchased my first Bassani exhaust for my 93.
Became a dealer 00.
Enjoy!

Mark/LFP
1-281-385-5339
www.lightningforceperformance.com
American Muscle is alive and well!

Back