Lightning collectibles

Kidsixpack

I’ve been collecting car stuff for as long as I can remember. Mostly pertaining to the cars I collect. Relatively new to the Lightning’s. What’s out there? I have the dealer brochure, and the pace truck poster. I work in the plant that built them. A guy just retired and we found a couple of lightning frisbees. Very different. What else is out there? I’ll try to post a pic.
KID

Attachments

• ABDCF4B5-E975-4039-95CF-7CB6567D788B.jpeg
    ABDCF4B5-E975-4039-95CF-7CB6567D788B.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 119
That's awesome. Love rare stuff like that. I got this a few weeks ago.
48c90761f9fb9ec5e49ac308afec8c1f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I’ve been collecting car stuff for as long as I can remember. Mostly pertaining to the cars I collect. Relatively new to the Lightning’s. What’s out there? I have the dealer brochure, and the pace truck poster. I work in the plant that built them. A guy just retired and we found a couple of lightning frisbees. Very different. What else is out there? I’ll try to post a pic.
KID

You work at MAP? Im in IT over at FRAP. Once my truck is back on the road maybe we could meet up? It'd be cool to see another gen 1/owner, not to many of us left.

For collectibles I have I framed Firestone poster, a framed full page magazine ad, some SVTOA stuff, certificate for my truck, original brochures and dealer pamphlets and some 1/64 scale Johnny Lightning replicas.

You work at MAP? Im in IT over at FRAP. Once my truck is back on the road maybe we could meet up? It'd be cool to see another gen 1/owner, not to many of us left.

For collectibles I have I framed Firestone poster, a framed full page magazine ad, some SVTOA stuff, certificate for my truck, original brochures and dealer pamphlets and some 1/64 scale Johnny Lightning replicas.

Yes I work at MAP. I worked at flat rock for six years in the body shop. Are you the guy with two black first gen Lightning’s that lives in flowers creek? The pace truck poster came from a guy in the plant too.
KID

Yes I work at MAP. I worked at flat rock for six years in the body shop. Are you the guy with two black first gen Lightning’s that lives in flowers creek? The pace truck poster came from a guy in the plant too.
KID

No, that's not me, but I'd like to know who it is!

I’m always at the Hines cruise, Woodward, downriver, and I usually hit the telegraph cruise.
I’ll shoot you a pm. Later.
KID

I have a few things. I have a SVT envelope with a window sticker, SVT cert, all 3 years of brochures, plus a extra 1995 brochure, restored mint set of headers i want to hang up. I also have the Head to Head Lightning vs Chevy 454 comparison chart. My tube bumper hangs in my garage and my MRD intake pipe has been cleaned and clearcoated and is about to be hung up in my garage as well. In fact ive probably forgotten some stuff ive stashed throughout my house and bartered with over the years. I have the old original Revel model and the newer one too.

Back