Lightning at mecum

glenbartley

prices lately for everything is high. My father in law just made $8k on a 2019 jeep he bought new. Sold it to carvana.

shaunditty

Shaunditty
I Support the NLOC
$50k puts it up with a lot of other very desirable vehicles that a few years ago i feel like wouldnt even been close.

Raymond_B

Make NLOC Great Again
I Support the NLOC
$50k puts it up with a lot of other very desirable vehicles that a few years ago i feel like wouldnt even been close.
I need to find it, but I saw an article on a 93 Cobra that went for 100K, might have been the same auction

lightngsvt

3rd engine in 50 miles!!!
I think a black 850 mile 93 Cobra pulled $110k. That is a super nice truck, still hard to imagine a Gen 1 is worth $50k now!

glenbartley

There is a level of nice though where you just become the caretaker till the next guy. Not that I wouldn't like to be that guy. Lol

greenstang

I love to see cars and trucks cared for and preserved to show off. I hardly drive my 95 but I keep it maintained which has to be done even if it sits in the garage most of the time. My brother and I would go to car shows back in the 70s & 80s and salivate over stock un-modified 428s and Bosses. The 100k low mile Cobra fox body was cool.