Lightning Area in 2023 Carlisle Ford Nationals Showfield

Dang, I was a year to early. I'm not sure I can make the trip again this year.

Boooooo, this would be a cool event to get a bunch of folks to go to.
Yeah, it definitely would be. Would have been nice if they had planned it and gave more notice.

Unfortunately one truck is still wrecked, another the engine is out of and the Supercab was in the middle of getting ready to be torn done for a repaint when the other truck got wreck.

I'm kinda burnt out on them all.

I've shown at Carlisle a few times and it is a first class venue all the way! I was in the invitational building one year and can honestly say it was the best time I ever had attending a car show. I'd love to check this out!
KID

I’m usually out there every year. Hoping the Lightning will make an appearance this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I went to sign up, there was a drop that asked which club are you with. I'd guess there are easily 30-40 listed. No idea how they got registered, but with this being the 30th anniversary of SVT and the CObra and Lightning being featured I thought the NLOC should be at least recognized.

When I went to sign up, there was a drop that asked which club are you with. I'd guess there are easily 30-40 listed. No idea how they got registered, but with this being the 30th anniversary of SVT and the CObra and Lightning being featured I thought the NLOC should be at least recognized.
Did it give you the option of entering your own club?

Its been this way for 20+ yrs. I use to take my Lighning there in the early 2000s. They would send you a pre register form in the winter to see if you would be attending the following year and you could list your club on there.

where were all you guys last year? I don't think im going to make it this year. vehicle registration is up i think but maybe small chance of spectating.

Back