Lfp Stage 1 Performance Valve Body Sale!!!!!

Lightninforce

Supporting Vendor
LFP is offering our LFP Stage 1 Performance Valve Body along with a Ford 4x4 deep sump transmission pan, drain plug and proper filter.....................................................................$225.00
LFP Stage1 Performance valve Body without pan/filter...$179.00

LFP's Stage1 Performance Valve Body is a new accumulator body (valve body) from Ford Motor Company. Modified to improve shift firmness and shift timing. Lifetime warranty and a money back gurantee.
Questions/Comments please feel free to contact LFP.

Mark/LFP
www.lightningforceperformance.com

Last edited:
Hey mark I noticed that you also said something about a stage 2 vb.. How hard will this shift at regular driving speed? and at wot.?

LFP Stage1

The Stage2 has been calibrated to shift harder. I would suggest the Stage1. If your not completely satisfied give me a call. There is the Stage2 and we also have a Stage2 with a external pump boost valve. upgrade that will really snap your neck.
I only sell the upgraded Stage2 with a LFP Extreme tranny rebuild kit. I don't believe the stock 4R100 will hold up to it.

Mark/LFP

Picked up my LFP valve body from Mark's home. He was kind enough to bring one home from the shop, so I could pick it up on my way to the NHRA races in Houston.

Also, don't forget that I want a converter.

Richard

LFP Stage1 VB

Richard,

Great getting an opportunity to meet and speak with you and your wife.
T/C can be dropped directly to your door. Shoot me a # and confirmed address and I'll give you a call.
Thanks for your support Richard. Speak to you soon.

Mark/LFP

valvebody installed

Installed the valve body today. I used to believe I had one of those Honda CVT trannies in my L. Even on the mid 12 passes it just never shifted with any authority. Now, under light throttle you can tell its shifting. The more throttle input the more aggressive it shifts. Under WOT, a grin comes to your face.:tug:

Now Mark, don't forget I want a converter.

LFP Valve Body

Mark,

I want to order the LFP Valve body but everytime I try to checkout it says the total is $199.00. Shouldn't it be $179 + tax? Let me know so I can get one ordered soon. Thanks

Is it still possible to get this setup for that price? I know I am a little late but I would like to purchase your valve body. Please let me know.

Thanks for the awesome service and great price! I wish I would have ordered it earlier in the week so I could have put it on this weekend. Oh well.

i have a stock 94 L and im going to start modding it soon but nothing crazy what would you recomend as far a a valve body and how hard is it to install it would be my first time working on a tranny. and how much . thanks john

LFP Stage1 valve body

Our Stage1 performance valve body will eliminate shift timing and soft shifts. It hits firm but not eccessively hard.
Install is fairly easy. Messy but not real difficult. Drop stock pan, remove stock VB follow instruction in installing new VB along with torq. specs. new filter, fresh fluid. About 2 hrs. if you have never did it before.

Mark/LFP
1-281-385-5339
" Check IT Out "

Back