LFP January Sale!

QA1 Model: TC1610P

For the rear, on-line catalog now shows $138.95. Less 10%?

(Day later) After some input, I've decided to try replacing the front shocks, Model: TC1540P
Called Mark today, Monday, ordered them, he was very helpful.

Last edited:
QA1's from Lightning Force Performance

I do not have a discount code set up for QA1 but I will go ahead and include them. You will have to call in your order Monday. I will be in answering the phones at 9:00am CT.

Here is the exhaust that Lightning Force Performance currently distributes;
Bassani
Borla
Corsa
FlowMaster
Magnaflow

Lightning Force Performance will guarantee best price on any of the above quality exhaust kits.
I hope this information helps. Please let me know how I may further assist you.
To all a great weekend!

Mark/LFP
281-385-5339
www.lightningforceperformance.com
" Check IT Out "

Thanks for the great deals! I may have to give you guys a call!!

You guys need to add a 10% off on hotchkis leaf springs too as I need to order some lmao

Hotchkis Performance Suspension from Lightning Force Performance

Give me a call Monday concerning Hotchkis as well. No telling what I'll do :)

I am now bringing in Bell-Tech leafs for the HD guys. Since the Hotchkis has discontinued their leafs Bell-Tech has picked up the ball.
A TVS kit can still be realized for a Harley incorporating Bell-Tech rear leafs, Hotchkis sway bars kit and Bell-Tech front coils.
Or for a lower drop, use Bell-Tech spindles in place of the coils.

Hope this information helps. Have an awesome Sat.

Mark/LFP
281-385-5339
www.lightningforceperformance.com
" Check IT Out "

Give me a call Monday concerning Hotchkis as well. No telling what I'll do :)

I am now bringing in Bell-Tech leafs for the HD guys. Since the Hotchkis has discontinued their leafs Bell-Tech has picked up the ball.
A TVS kit can still be realized for a Harley incorporating Bell-Tech rear leafs, Hotchkis sway bars kit and Bell-Tech front coils.
Or for a lower drop, use Bell-Tech spindles in place of the coils.

Hope this information helps. Have an awesome Sat.

Mark/LFP
281-385-5339
Lightning Force Performance
" Check IT Out "

Thanks Mark! Ya'll have always been the best to deal with.
On an aside...Hotchkis discontinued their leafs? I was under the impression that the HD and L guys used simliar leaf packs or are they different? How do the Bell-Tech compare to the Hotchkis as far as drop is concerned? I have a L and not a HD...

Hotchkis Performance Suspensions/Bell Tech Suspension from Lightning Force Performan

The Harley D. leaf is not the same as the L leaf, stock or aftermarket.
Hotchkis still produces, and we still offer a leaf for the L.
The Hotchkis Performance leaf will yield a 2.5" drop on your L. The replacement Bell-Tech leafs will yield the same 2.5" for the Harley D.

For shocks I currently offer the HPS1000 shocks made for Hotchkis by Bilstein.
LFP also offers the QA-1.
Lightning Force Performance also offers stock Bilstein replacement shocks at a great price.
If there is a shock that works that we do not know about, and you may be interested in please feel free to shoot me an email or call me.

Mark/LFP
281-385-5339
" Check IT Out "

The Harley D. leaf is not the same as the L leaf, stock or aftermarket.
Hotchkis still produces, and we still offer a leaf for the L.
The Hotchkis Performance leaf will yield a 2.5" drop on your L. The replacement Bell-Tech leafs will yield the same 2.5" for the Harley D.

For shocks I currently offer the HPS1000 shocks made for Hotchkis by Bilstein.
LFP also offers the QA-1.
Lightning Force Performance also offers stock Bilstein replacement shocks at a great price.
If there is a shock that works that we do not know about, and you may be interested in please feel free to shoot me an email or call me.

Mark/LFP
281-385-5339
" Check IT Out "

Will do. Thanks and I'll call on Monday. :eek:ldtu:

Back