LFP Gen2 58" Traction Bar Group Purchase

What about trying to get another vendor to hook us up on a GP? JL or JDM? I mean they can see the interest just from this one post.

edit: sorry Mark, but it does seem like you were/are overwhelmed with GPs lately

~nightcrawler~ said:
What about trying to get another vendor to hook us up on a GP? JL or JDM? I mean they can see the interest just from this one post.

edit: sorry Mark, but it does seem like you were/are overwhelmed with GPs lately

I emailed JDM and Jl yesterday evening about this maybee theyll reply mon.

I also emailed Johnny. I think they might be a little behind on the emails so it may be a couple days. We will see though:tu:

Both patrick and I ahve been trying to contact mark frequently.

I'm out. Competition Engineering got my business.

jschuepb said:
so do we contact him on this price??? is this a GP then?
Thanks,
Jon

well i couldn't get any info on here about the purchase, so i just called him up, said i saw the GP and i wanted in for the gen 2 bars, paid him with my CC, and it was all good. just let him know you are interested in the GP, and he will give you the good price.:tu:

Mark @ LFP
1-866-310-0750

:3g: -Glenn

onebadf150 said:
ordered mine tuesday should be in monday.

Don't bet on it.

I ordered and paid for my traction bars 4 1/2 months ago. I still do not have them. First excuse, "lost in shipment". Second excuse, "hardware is back ordered from his supplier". That was over 2 months ago.

I've called numerous times and left a call back number. Usually I can't leave a message because the voice mail is full. His PM is also full so I can't send a PM. I've sent emails with no response.

Has anyone been able to contact Mark in the last 3-4 weeks?

Has anyone received 58" traction bars in the last couple of months?

Mark, I AM PISSED. :mad: THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS CONTACT ME. NO MORE BULLSH!T. I NEED MY BARS.

Kevin Lundberg
You have my number.

PS> It'll be interesting if Mark is still around in the next several months. He won't be if he continues with these business practices.

Back