LFP E-Fan GB: Who's Interested?? OVER AT NHTOC

last year's GB price

for LFP's efan was $383 SHIPPED ($365 +$18 shipping). Current list price is $459 SHIPPED ($439 + $20 shipping).
Heard that LFP is selling these like hotcakes, so not sure if Mark @ LFP will go for it but so far, already have 16 (and counting) READY TO BUY/interested @ NHTOC.

Hope NLOC also gets some numbers so we can score another GB success like the X2000 (45+ lids..not too shabby).

just got an e-mail from Mark @ LFP: he sounded like he was willing to talk about a GB.
SMOKE THIS @ NHTOC is taking the lead on negotiations and we have mentioned that guys from NLOC might also join. You guys are welcome to sign up on the list there if there is not enough interest here.

nightcrawler,
if needed, would you be willing to manage NLOC (as I did the Gaylord GB @ NHTOC)?

Last edited:
Sorry

Sorry Kromdom, gonna have to regretfully decline on this one. I'm going to have a busy/hectic week at work and then school is starting back up next week plus going out of town so my plate is full right now. But good luck to you guys who do decide to join in on the GP:tu:

Back