LFP Again Coordinating Reserved Parking for Lightning and HD Trucks at WFC8

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Lightning Force Performance has again sponsored and coordinated the reserved parking area for the Lightnings and HD trucks at WFC8. :tu:

The area will again be in the area just past the pit entrance booth. This area will also include port-pottys...now I won't look like this at times ;g

We will not be setting up a Hooters night this year, as things are too uncertain, to coordinate times and people.:rolleyes:

There will be the normal parking lot tailgating parties....Baby Jake and Jeff S. are in charge!:bd: :bd: :bd: :bd: :bd: :dp: :dp:

If Brooks attends, he is in charge of seal-coating the parking lot with rubber---F1 variety!
:3g: :3g: :3g: :bout:

Dwight,

What are the requirements for getting in on the reserved parking. I am only a stones throw away so I could bird dog for LFP if needed.

Eric M.

Hi Eric,

Any Lightning or HD truck that is paid into the pit area, can park in the reserved parking. Nan and I will be there Wednesday evening and will be one of the first ones in line Thursday morning. It is just a matter of protecting the reserved space....there are a lot of poachers out there. We need all the help we can get to keep claim jumpers away...bring guns!:D:bash: :argue: :punch:

WOOHOO!

Tell you what, I'll spring for a few tubs of wings for the hotel parking lot festivities for Friday night. :D

hi BIG D----hey dont forget me----i will be bringing my enclosed trl again ths year--hope i get the same spot i had last year---i think that worked well for all of us----
thanks dave
:clinkmugs :clinkmugs :clinkmugs :clinkmugs :clinkmugs :clinkmugs

YES!!! Being able to set in an enclosed trailer with your racing buddies and enjoy a cold brew while it's raining cats and dogs - PRICELESS!

:tipsy: :tipsy: :tipsy: price less......... even if we needed a boat that day lol should be a blast we will be there thursday morning.;w

Dwight,

Just let me know when you want me there to help stake out the spots. Eleven years in the Navy should ensure that I can be "persuasive" enough to keep the poachers away. And if that doesn't work, the huge 6 "D" cell maglite I keep in the truck will!

Remember there is reserved pit parking :3g: for the Lightning and HD trucks again this year, courtesy of LFP!

The parking area is just on the left after you pay and drive through the booth. The area will be taped off again this year. :hail:

Remember to park in the pits and not the spectators area! :B2:

Thanks for the offer Eric...we can use all the help offered, as the poachers always try to park in our area.:? :rolleyes:

See you there!:tu: :wave:

Back