Let's start planning the convoys to KC

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
I have started this convoy section and added moderators from past years to this section. I also added Steve Colgan as he can lead the convoy from Florida and points north. This year Steve will have a trailer to bring his truck and smoker to the event. Good planning Steve. ;) :clap:

BigD said:
I have started this convoy section and added moderators from past years to this section. I also added Steve Colgan as he can lead the convoy from Florida and points north. This year Steve will have a trailer to bring his truck and smoker to the event. Good planning Steve. ;) :clap:

I Gave Up On Getting Anyone From So Cal To Come. So, My Convoy Will be My "Fleet" Plus whatever Randy Sells Me.......

Trying to beat the LightningFest 4 cost Mike??

Maybe some of the So Cal folks will come now that the event has national coverage and will again for LightningFest 5.

I have wanted to go for the past two years....

money issues or work has popped up...the Govt calls I have to go...

still wanting to make at least one....

BigD said:
Trying to beat the LightningFest 4 cost Mike??

Maybe some of the So Cal folks will come now that the event has national coverage and will again for LightningFest 5.

Yeah, And Since The Harley is Now PAID OFF, Maybe I Can Come Up With A Way To Spend 60k Next Year !!!!!

Mike, you should have an uneventful trip this year enjoy it! I'll meet you in Denver unless you are going to come through Vegas, can't wait Dale

I think the western folks need to find a central meeting place, like Denver, and all meet there for one big convoy into MO.

e9tac said:
I think the western folks need to find a central meeting place, like Denver, and all meet there for one big convoy into MO.

Jeff,

you going to drive your truck out?

Blue Oval Forever said:
Jeff,

you going to drive your truck out?

I've lined up an enclosed trailer...all I need now is to find something or someone to tow it out.

I will be leaving from Smyrna/Nashville,hopefully with the truck this year.
I dont know what route the Florida guys will be taking maybe the tn guys hopefully besieds me can catch that train,if not i will meet everyone like i did last year.

strokin95 said:
I will be leaving from Smyrna/Nashville,hopefully with the truck this year.
I dont know what route the Florida guys will be taking maybe the tn guys hopefully besieds me can catch that train,if not i will meet everyone like i did last year.

Rob you know me I am headed North right up I-55 till I get to St Louie.

I am in Plantation, Florida and will be leading the convoy unless any of your dudes or dudettes think you can beat me to the front.

im planning on coming this year,,,,,,looks like too much fun to pass up

i will be driving from socal to south dakota,,,then down to the fest

mr. & mrs. gunman should be leaving thursday morning from austin area. we might not leave as early as last time, so we may not see the north texas bunch until arrival.

I am planning on driving my truck up on Thurday or Friday and hope some of you Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana guys are coming through that I can get in line with you. I would love to join the big Southern convoy

Yeah, And Since The Harley is Now PAID OFF, Maybe I Can Come Up With A Way To Spend 60k Next Year !!!!!

Well, I Figured Out How To Break 60k.....

Enclosed Trailer $8,100.00
Expenses $3,000.00
And........

Back