Lets meet up!

86saleen

Just wondering if anyone wanted to meet up before the trucks get put in their garages.Post up if anyone is interested.

100' drags again

86saleen,

I wrote the organizer of the 100' drag event to thank him for having the event. He wrote me back today and told me the are arranging another for Nov 10/11. I believe its still at Waterford and they have a large parking lot and concession stands set up for food.

It will probably be like the last event- Fri evenig 4pm - 9pm then
Sat Morning 9am- 3pm.

I am really not sure of the exact time yet, I am just going by the last event timeline. I will have to visit there website.

I was going to put a post about it, but it would be a nice meeting place.
the weather might be the only question.
hope to see some more trucks, let me know.
take care
John

>>>

Jon... It was alot of fun having you there! We're going to do it again. Looks to be in 4 weeks on a Sat. & Sun., Nov. 10-11.
Looking forward to seeing you again! Spread the word! Jay

JDM Day is scheduled for Friday, Nov 9. It is a free track day at Englishtown. Lunch is also provided. I am taking that opportunity to spray my way deep into the 10s. All Lightnings are welcome whether customers of JDM or not.
Jim

100ft drags sound good going to put date on calander.Taking the truck up to lebanon valley saturday to see what I can run before I do heads and cam this winter.

Back