lets get it on boys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C

cmyindy

so you like to go to s.i.r. do you. hmmmmmmmm
will i am a full size dodge indy ram and i race there all the time.i would love to take you boys on in your ford Ls. if you think you can catch me. LOL thanks cmyindy
my truck
photo3.jpg

photo6.jpg

Meet you at Bremerton at 4 oclock, Havent waxed a Dodge in a long time. LOL
That is if it doesnt rain

------------------
94 Crimson.
NLOC member #343
Team Powerdyne,
13.611@ 100mph
326rwhp
Wanting 12's
fec387a6.jpg.thumb.jpg

sstock on june 23 2001 there is a WW3 at s.i.r. why dont you come up and try me in the
pro lanes. so far no Ls will even try me.
LOL THANKS CMYINDY

Good posibility, the team I coach should be done with their season unless they make the playoffs. Bremerton is a no go today, too wet. I like to go up Wed. at SIR, maybe meet up there soon. Do they allow 16 second Dodges in the Prolanes? Only joking!
Steve

------------------
94 Crimson.
NLOC member #343
Team Powerdyne,
13.611@ 100mph
326rwhp
Wanting 12's
fec387a6.jpg.thumb.jpg

Hey Steve
I dont think they have any Cummins Diesels in the pro-lanes either, so we can rule those out. Hmmmmmmm what could it be, maybe a small block on the juice.

If you dont want him, I'll take him. My 15" rims from Lightning Performance should be here soon. Then we can see if I can put an ET to those 110 mph trap speeds. LOL
Dale

------------------
Black 00'
12.879 Best ET
110.49 Best MPH
full weight,stock F1 tires

Bad as L i have a small block 360 with a paxton s/c on it. and a few other mods.
thanks cmyindy
p.s. i hope this helps
photo3.jpg

[This message has been edited by cmyindy (edited 06-01-2001).]

Hey Dale, sorry for standing you up, had last minute change of plans outta my control.
It really bummed me out. Anyway Camaro Craig( you know power brake on the dyno with stick to hold up hood) told me you had an easy 12. Congrats, I also heard the track was alittle slippery in the first 60'.
I wanted to meet your brother too, Craig said he had a looker black GEN 1.
He said you made 2 runs and booked out, have a date or somethin?
PS: you get your chip from SAL back yet?

------------------
94 Crimson.
NLOC member #343
Team Powerdyne,
13.611@ 100mph
326rwhp
Wanting 12's
fec387a6.jpg.thumb.jpg

[This message has been edited by sstock (edited 06-01-2001).]

CMYINDY
Thats a nice lookin truck you have there, we'll see ya at the track some time, and talk trucks.

Steve
The chip I was waiting for was from JDM, Jim told me it might be a little rich, and it was. It ET'd pretty good because it was actually down on power, it only ran mid 107's. The chip I ran the 110's on is a PSP and that puppy is lean n mean, I still run the stock mass air meter and supercharger drive pulleys with it. The PSP chip will spin the back tires all the way to the 3rd gear shift. I'm not knockin the JDM chip cause there are some things that he did with the torque converter lockup and shifting that I like

I wish I could combine the 2 chips and keep the things I like about both of them. Oh-well I'll keep messin with it and get right someday.

By the way, had to get home and watch the Mariners. LOL what a team. And I'm not even a baseball fan Ha ha

You'll have to meet my bro sometime, he's a trip. He keeps his truck in VERY nice shape and will probably tell you about every scratch on it. I wish he would put a blower on it.
Later
Dale

Bad as L i do hope we can hook up and go racing and talk about trucks. i know you have seen my truck running around auburn havent you? i drive all over auburn. there is a race
coming up june 23 at s.i.r. i will be there
thanks cmyindy

Bad as L and sstock i will be going to the ww3 on june 23,2001. if you like you guys can come on down to my house and have a few beers after the races. thanks cmyindy
win or loose i will bring the beer!

Hey that sounds like real fun CMYINDY
I'll will most likely be up at Bremerton on this Friday if it stays dry. That track seems to hook alot better than SIR for some reason.

------------------
94 Crimson.
NLOC member #343
Team Powerdyne,
13.611@ 100mph
326rwhp
Wanting 12's
fec387a6.jpg.thumb.jpg

CMYINDY
Is the june 23 date a rain date or something.
My schedule says the WW III was on may 23. I think that was a monday. Anyway let me know.
Later Dale

Bad as L yes. may got rained out so the race is on sat.june 23 is the make up date i hope.
let me know if you are going. maybe after the races you can come on over a have a few beers
thanks cmyindy

Back