LEDs in Ls

low 4X4

Student of BLING
Ok Please show me some of your LED work in your L.
Here is my test light of the center console I am doing.
c3817e22.jpg

:bling: Looks pretty cool Carl...how many more spots are you going to put LED's?
I have 137 5MM LEDs to put in I am thinking I may have enough to make my own under seat lighting.
I also am going to put some 3MM in the cupholders of the Console.
bda7537f.jpg

here is a shot of the back it has a piece of Mirrored plastic for switch mounting.
Should be able to install four in it pretty easy.
75949948.jpg

Ill get the top redone when the seats get re skinned.
Yes it used to be TAN:D:gl:

Last edited:
That's looking pretty good Carl...I can't wait to see all the other things you have up you sleeve for this truck.

While I had my doors apart the Lights on my switches (window & door lock) were not working. OK they were working you just could not see them work.
So I changed out the green LEDs for red ones in the switches (NOW YOU CAN SEE THEM GLOW)
DSC01284.jpg

WOW! talk about alot of wiring! looks great tho! where did you get the LEDs? i have replaced every incandescent bulb in my truck with super white LEDs, i would like to add more tho. good job!

WOW! talk about alot of wiring! looks great tho! where did you get the LEDs? i have replaced every incandescent bulb in my truck with super white LEDs, i would like to add more tho. good job!
Most I picked up from ozonium and direct from china.
here is the finished (well maybe) door.
DSC01286-1.jpg

and pass side.
DSC01287-1.jpg

These look really classy.. The combination of the colors are great and the overall feel is awesome...
Great work...
Cheers!!!

i like the look of the red led's.
ive got green led's in my truck. too bad my cameras a POS, but try an take a look. the led's are in the doors, under the seats, in the heat vents, on the sides of the center console. theirs even 6 in the bed of the truck, and theirs an led under the hood that makes the engine glow green (no picture tho). and as gay as some people might think, i even have white under glow to the truck.

Last edited:
BillyD,
I am going to do my vents also I figgure to do 4 or 6 in each, and then under my new seats I am putting in.
By the time I am done the inside should glow:gl:
I have 36 LEDs in each door.:D

BillyD,
I am going to do my vents also I figgure to do 4 or 6 in each, and then under my new seats I am putting in.
By the time I am done the inside should glow:gl:
I have 36 LEDs in each door.:D

haha you'll look like the red light district on wheels

I have thought about this myself, I can't see a damn thing inside at night without turning the dome on...I am just not savy on how to do the leds...is there a how-to somewhere?

I have thought about this myself, I can't see a damn thing inside at night without turning the dome on...I am just not savy on how to do the leds...is there a how-to somewhere?

Nope not really this is my 4th vehicle I have done it to and learn more each time.
The doors for now are just hooked up to the dome light wire in the door.
and just grounded on the inner door skin. After I finish redoing my interior I will have a switch that runs them also.
if you look at the pics in my photobucket acct you will get the idea how to do it.
you can pick up pre wired LEds from OZONIUM or EBAY or just buy the loose LEDs off EBAY (a lot cheaper) and build up your own.

Oh yea MY dome is RED also. :dp:

Last edited:
Back