led fog lights , or any

Bongo Bob

Greetings all !! looking to replace my mangles fog lights . I would like led but it seems there is nothing available , anywhere. Factory replacements if I could find them are high$$ and regularly get destroyed if you drive where I do. Thanks bongo bob

I replaced my fog bulbs with LEDs. Of course I had installed HIDs before. You have to open up the back of the lamp bodies to accommodate the rear of the LED fan bodies. That requires that you fab a new mounting bracket for the lamp body.

The OEM "lamp" is called the Bosch Scout. They're not hard to find.

However, the harness connector will likely need to be replaced/transplanted.

As already stated, the earlier models of the Nissan are the same lamps.

Brackets are another story.

got the brackets thanks for the info was looking for some cheap led fogs or spots the factory ones only help a litle. My lack of time kinds of puts manufacring something. Thanks Bob

Anyway you could post a pic of the modification needed and the modded bracket you came up with? As I'm sure it would be evident once bulbs are in hand I just want to determine before purchasing if this is a route I want to go.
I replaced my fog bulbs with LEDs. Of course I had installed HIDs before. You have to open up the back of the lamp bodies to accommodate the rear of the LED fan bodies. That requires that you fab a new mounting bracket for the lamp body.

I'll see about getting some pictures tomorrow. My fab. brackets are made of angle iron ( only material available ), you take the mounting stud out of the back of the lamp body. After removing that stud you will have in-large the hole so the back of the LED light fan assemble can stick through.

Back