Last Blast for ILLNESS !!!

T

Tony Soprano

It looks as though Saturday will be the last day for Byron...RAIN on Sunday. I don't mean to sound like Chicken Little but if some of you fellers wanna go better plan on Saturday. See ya there.

Looks like good weather too!Sunday looks like crap,but ya never know.

------------------
1999 Lightning
Storm Trooper Edition
trooper.gif

Tony & Zor

I still need to get in the 12's. I'm in.
Todays forecast for Sunday looks better. Maybe we can go both days and I can get the Cobra out of hibernation on one of them.
That is if they let us back on the track after Zor's yard job last Sunday!

Lightning Bob

[This message has been edited by Lightning Bob (edited 11-09-2000).]

LOL! Super Zor with the 110mph 30K lawn mower! LOL! You know me count me in I want that 12.7. Bob keep dreamin' LOL, Can't wait to see the cobra. I think the only way you'll see 12's is with some -40 degree weather. J/K! you got a 12 second truck with a mid 13 sec driver! J/K

Dave

Maybe he'll redlight in the burger shoot out this time too!

Bob, Did you ever get a lightning motor in the Cobra. Wish I could make it this weekend but I've got a couple of birthday parties for my daughter. Good Luck to all and have a great ime!!! See Ya

So I take it you guys don't have the balls to show up at Rockford racecraft on the 19th? How would that be for a last blast?! Watch the SyTy BLAST the lightnings! LOL =)

------------------
spool up or shut up

I'll be there but this time you won't get any head starts. Is there a reason you can't show up this weekend at Byron ??? It'll be nothing but portly Fords huffing down the track.
smile.gif

We are meeting SUNDAY the 19th... we might go to the track we might not... it is going to be a descion made when the time comes. I would go to byron sat BUT i am jsut getting the typhoon back from the shop after it being there a little over a month... i think i should spend the time and get it runnin right first. Hope to see you guys on sunday

Sunday it is.
Anything better than watching those F#$%ing BEARS !!!!

You know where Rockford Racecarft is? go to sportmachines.com and there is a Rockford racecraft link. Hope to see you guys around 12

Tim

Haven't done anything with the L engine yet. My other investments have been down way to much this year. I would have to replace the complete drivetrain as none of the Cobra stuff will handle the L engine. I am still investigating a kit Griggs Racing is now selling which may allow me to put it in a 70 Mach1 I have in the garage. Have a good time at the parties.

Lightning Bob

Back