L fest video

jackal

Megan Fox FTW.
is anybody making a VHS video of all the fun in L fest for those of us who are't able to get out of work to go and have fun?

if not why not hire a video company to make one, I bet everybody here would buy one or two, I know I would.:D :tu: ;k

I take my video cam every year in hopes of getting some good video. I have videos of my runs in the cab of my truck, but never get any other video. I'll try to get a little more this year and throw it on a DVD if someone is interested in some raw footage and willing to pay for the cost of the disk and shipping. Guarantee it won't be much, but it'll be something if someone wants it.:D

Tom

Me and my friend are going to try to video the whole deal and make a movie. My digital vid camera isn't working right now, so we're trying to find another one. :)

Good news, got a video camera from my friend. We're going to tape as much as we can and my friend is going to edit it all for us to make a sweet video...:comfort: :clinkmugs

FutureKing04 said:
Good news, got a video camera from my friend. We're going to tape as much as we can and my friend is going to edit it all for us to make a sweet video...:comfort: :clinkmugs

let me know when you get it done and I'll buy a copy.

Back