L-fest Mileage

Super Cab L

I've Fallen&Can't Get Up
I got home yesterday around 4:00PM and gassed up a couple of blocks away. My mileage to the Sparkman Palace was about 2275 Mi. and to the hotel parking lot was 2742 Mi. By the time I got home the whole trip came to 4832 Mi. I used 178 Gals. of gas at a cost of about $533 and averaged 27.8 MPG in my SVT Focus.

Roy

Going back I skipped going through Nebraska and took 70 to Denver, got on 25 up to Cheyenne, Wyoming and caught 80 the rest of the way home. Met up with Paul and Margaret from my area and we spent the nite in Salt Lake and went to hooters for dinner, the wings were good but can't say much for the waitresses. Next nite we stopped in Reno and then home.

Roy

Royboy, that was a fairly inexpensive trip buddy. I like the SVT Foci. Nice car and great mileage, it needs a turbo though:D

Dale, they didn't have enough to make it worth while covering.

Steve, the whole 10 day trip only cost approx. $1200 including hotels,gas, meals and L-fest reg.. First nite I slept in the Focus at a rest stop and the third nite at the Sparkman Palace Hotel
:D

Roy

PS. the Manager at the event hotel gave me 2 nites for free.

Glad you made it home safely, Roy! Thanks for coming by to visit. That was just awesome! :D ;) :tu:

Roy, I think this proves (as if it needs to be) that you are certifiably crazy!

And that's why we like you.

Back