Kenny???

joedpl

Haven't heard from ya in a while, what was the outcome with your truck and how's your wife doing??

John, what's up buddy. Well, my truck STILL sets on the trailer at out Tulsa office awaiting tear down :cr1: Miranda and I had a bady boy named Gabriel on January 14. He weighed 7 pounds 7 ounces and 21.5 inches long. We are getting adjusted to the new addition to the house and not sleeping much. I started back to work last Monday so It's been a long week. I'll give you a call.

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that the truck is still down but congrats on the baby boy. Lets hope that he doesn't grow to be a "bowtie" lover.:gl:

Well, I pulled the motor saturday and I can see through the block. Didn't get a chanch to pull the heads but looks like the rods on 4 and 8 broke. I didn't have my camera with me so no pics.

I did find the time slip in the truck:

1.662-60'
7.633-1/8th mile
92.00-MPH
11.991-1/4 mile
103.21-MPH

Last edited:
Well, I pulled the motor saturday and I can see through the block. Didn't get a chanch to pull the heads but looks like the rods on 4 and 8 broke. I didn't have my camera with me so no pics.

I did find the time slip in the truck:

1.662-60'
7.633-1/8th mile
92.00-MPH
11.991-1/4 mile
103.21-MPH

Well damn, so how long do you think the truck will be down for?

Oh and what was your christmas present from your boss this year, it's been quite a while since I've been over to your place, did your house take any damage in the storm tonight?

Back