Kenne Bell Seperate Belt Options

Theautoguy

I'm wondering if any other Bell owners have contimplated turning new snout pulleys that would extend out to an add-on crank pulley? I'm tired of having my P/S and other accesories "burp" everytime I let off the gas. Plus, I'd like to reinstate the factory belt routing.

didnt KB have a "long snout" option? I guess all those parts are long gone though. I used to have a KB blowzilla for a gen 1 years ago. I never did take the snout off to see the gearing. I slung belts off a number of times with the setup i had.

I changed the idler pully location to give more belt wrap, recently, haven't got it tuned yet so don't know if it will help much or not. It's also the smaller 1.6? non blowzilla unit.
there are different length snouts on various different other brand applications, personally to try to find and then make it all work correctly, you are better off just going with a different blower for intercooling etc. IMO.
I think someone in Texas had a separate belt set up done on a KB, not sure it ever went into the truck, but I did see pictures of the motor all done on an engine stand.
Seems had a screen name KBzilla maybee or something, was a popular guy from before I joined, then dropped off, or got banned??? don't know.

Last edited:
Theautoguy, why is your KB burping? I have run mine at 18psi without issue. Honestly I still fight defueling and tuning issues over belt issues.

What belt setup are you running? Post pics

Back