KCIR - All Truck Drags & Tuff Truck Competition

R

RhinoRacn

This event is coming to KCIR on September 3rd.

Shawn
NLOC #387
White 94 #2703

Shawn, that is a definite! I'll be there. That should be FUN. Maybe we can pick on some 454SS's and R/Ts. hehe

------------------
VJ Racing
Black 93 #3181
nloc 72
13.90@97.7

you guy's know they will all run scared
smile.gif
we will have to run each other or other lightning's.(you know how they like to see us run)since that is on a sunday i will also be there. shawn how did you do at the track wed? i worked late sorry could not make it. i will try and make it next wed should have my box on then. hope it help's every little bit does when it come's to racing you guy's.

------------------
Five0 Drw
nolc# 354
#63 "n" 95

[This message has been edited by five0drw (edited 06-09-2000).]

[This message has been edited by five0drw (edited 06-09-2000).]

Guys, I'm going to try and make it next Fri night, the 16th. Can't get there b4 then. Need to see if the new rear makes a diff. Shawn and Donald, are you guys going to Cyberbrawl and/or the SVO/SVT meet? If so, we need to get some kind of cruise together.

------------------
VJ Racing
Black 93 #3181
nloc 72
13.90@97.7

Donald ran a 14.77 wed. night on the Firestones. Still have not mounted the Drag Radials yet, and that was with a 2.25 60 ft. So I think with the Drag Radials I can get a 14.5 out of it with a 2.0 60 ft. Vern I can't go to either
frown.gif
Sure would like to though. Never did meet Roger down there Wednesday night, just let me know when you guys are going and I will show up.

Shawn

looks like rain on wed (14) let's try fri (16)for a little test and tune look's like it might clear off by friday. What do you guy's think?

------------------
Five0 Drw
nolc# 354
#63 "n" 95

[This message has been edited by five0drw (edited 06-12-2000).]

Just a little reminder that this is the next truck event coming up at KCIR. Hope to see everyone there again.

Shawn

Back