Just for Ron...

Not a huge fan of the color nor the wheels in this app, but overall, its nicely executed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theirs been a lot of crazy/weird lightning's on u tube lately... crazy color's and 28in wheels... what's this world coming to!?

I need to find out the year and build number for that truck so I can mark it off my list as "destroyed".

... and Tommy, if your interpretation of how ying compliments yang is the same as my interpretation of how vomit compliments diarrhea, you're right.

Nonetheless, thanks for thinking of me guys ... X O X O

That guy had great welding techniques...

I'm there for ya Ron !!.....but I wonder why everyone went right for the wing comments......

Iā€™ll tell you what. Itā€™s not my style but he did a nice job taking it all the way apart and making a crappy lightning clean again. Iā€™m not going to hate on him. Better then seeing a rusty one towing someoneā€™s mustang down the road.

The way the wing is integrated with the gate to me looks bad ***. The color though odd with the black offsets looks pretty sweet.

All in all Id have to say those deep south Texas boys got it done pretty darn good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya color choice and wing may not be to my taste but the work was done well. Which is more than I can say for many "builds" I see out there on the internet. I mean we can't all be gods gift to welding. Some of us have to use the grinder haha. The truck came out clean in the end.

lol. $90 dolla Harbor Freight AC welder. Lucky he didn't set hisself and the truck on fire from the spatter...

Back