just bought an L and in gainesville

Same mods as me but yours has more head work nd I only have stage 2 cams.

You should be in the high 11's with traction.

good deal and yes it is jims old truck seem like great people and ill be looking ot them in the summer and near future for more mods and traction! cant wait to see yall

Yes, that does sound like a nice combo. I'd go along with about 475-500 rwhp, and should be in the 11's if you can hook up. A ton more than is done with mine, should be fun for you...
:3g:

hey guys looking forward to it, im not a big bragger just looking for fun, good people to meet and fun times, but traction bars, any suggestions?

lookin4alight said:
hey guys looking forward to it, im not a big bragger just looking for fun, good people to meet and fun times, but traction bars, any suggestions?

Yes, Dump the Heaton supercharger and get a twin screw (whipple or KB):tongue:

And some 58" bars and DS loop

got a projected date to come home from iraq, may 10th through may 15th then i gotta go pick up the L so look for me late may ill be driving around gainesville all the time trust me...anyone know how i can post a pick of it

Email it to me amd ill post, Otherwise, scroll down when you make a post and select mangae attachments and follow the prompts

:tu: here she is! gotta think of a name for her and a vanity plate! a got a little time to think, so i should be good by the time i get home, well look for her late may she will be in the gainesville area, actually probably all over the states i like to do alot of driving

Looks sinister being black with the blacked out rims as well. Darth Vader would be very apt in that case I should think...
:idea:

Back