just back from the track and something weird happened

neonbobo

i just got back and i tried the things i was told like turn the overdrive off well when i did that my 1/4 speed was only 97 mph. so i tried again.....97 mph again. while other lightnings that were almost stock were hiting 102-103mph. so i turned the od on and then hit 102mph. now i'm curious to why that is. i changed the gears to 3.73 from my stock 3.55's anybody got any ideas?

overdrive

i had the same problem a few months ago when overdrive was on i ran 123 when overdrive was off i ran 118 twice my tuner said the fuel and timing curve was different in overdrive and that my engine was making the most power in the RPM Band in overdrive was over revving in drive and not pulling as hard

i had the same problem a few months ago when overdrive was on i ran 123 when overdrive was off i ran 118 twice my tuner said the fuel and timing curve was different in overdrive and that my engine was making the most power in the RPM Band in overdrive was over revving in drive and not pulling as hard

how different where your times... i have the same issue sometimes.. i turn overdrive off and get a better 60ft but a slower ET and then with overdrive on i get a higher 60ft but faster ET

Back