Just another local Newbie

01SilverSVT

Just found out about this board down at Towers tonight and got a lot of good info. Just bought a 2001 Lightning bone stock about one month ago and am slowly modding it. Look forward to meeting up with a few of you

Tony

Tony,
Welcome to our new group. I think you'll find a loyal/helpful group here. I'm not in your area, but if you need anything up Tallahassee way, just let me know, I'll help as best as I can...Welcome aboard !
:3g:

Thank you all for the welcomes. I am in the west palm beach area and just purchased this truck. Big difference from the 02 mustang I previously owned.

I hear that one. I still have my 92 SSP Coupe, but have had 14 various Stangs from a 66 w/ 92 375HP built 5.0 to a 97 Cobra that I put 226,000 miles on, along with an 11 sec 92 AOD car, and a 10.40 68 Bigblock/blown GT. Did SCCA autocross for a few years in an 86 GT, and have had almost everything in between with the glaring exception of a Saleen. I'm currently trying to find the funds to let a buddy of mine from Alabama who's just starting a shop take my 92 up there to do a 04 Cobra transplant. His car was featured in 5.0&SF 2 months ago, so if you read about it you get the idea. Haven't figured out how to come up with the loot yet, but I'm working on it. Long story short I'm into Stangs too, and dont really plan to do a whole lot to my L ( It's my DD right now ), for at least the near future. If my new side thing takes off though, after Jerome gets done with the coupe, maybe I'd send the truck to JDM for one of those all aluminum 4V motors with cams and ported heads to go with the new big KB. Just thoughts though...

No I acturally test drove it, but it had more miles and some minor things wrong than the one I found in Tamarac. Did he sell that one?

Not sure if he did or not, I passed that one up myself. It took me over a month to find this white one, but im glad i did. Your truck looks very nice by the way.:bigtu:

Back