Just a shout out to all the homey's

NVR L8

REVIRESCO
Where is everyone at?
I just got back from Central America. What's been happening? Anymore event's coming up? Saw John's dyno #'s, nice man.. It's a beast. I've got to get more boost. Money's tight got a baby girl due in Sept.. We've got to get together before then..
Laters=-

Wassup Cary. Congrats on your new baby girl on the way. I myself is having another baby boy that is due on Oct. 1st. Yeah, money is tight too. That's why Im refinancing my house to get a "family car". The 16th there is a carshow at Cutter Ford. We should meet up overthere.

Howzit Cary---Congrats on your new baby girl!!!!! Girls are great--I got two daughters.
It was good to see ya John again a couple of weeks ago!!! Hope all is well w/ the family.
I'm busy getting ready for Hilo--shipped up all my stuff (slicks, skinnies, jack, etc..) to my friend in Hilo. My friend is even going to trailer me down, so I won't have to hassle w/ changing everything at the track--Shipped a 55 gal drum of C16 to Hilo. I'm trying to get on YB's barge next week, but it's all booked up & 7/30 barge is the next available at this time--but I'll still try to get on (stand-by)--My truck is currently w/ Alan for "hopefully" my last round of upgrades, but we all know how that goes.
Well take care everyone and hope to see ya soon!!!

RAIDEN said:
Wassup Cary. Congrats on your new baby girl on the way. I myself is having another baby boy that is due on Oct. 1st. Yeah, money is tight too. That's why Im refinancing my house to get a "family car". The 16th there is a carshow at Cutter Ford. We should meet up overthere.

o.k i'll see you sunday at cutter. round 10 or so?

Back