june 9th

I'd love to, but I can't afford any small road trip right now. I love that track! Let us know how you do!

John

I'm new at the site a member of nloc for a year or two not a member of ohio club. I work for ford at Sharonville Transmission plant. I purchased a RED 01 and started to work have DRAG RACED for years used my truck to tow with and raced it and also played on the street. Best ET of 12.19 at 109 with super chip flip chip, JLP cold air, Bassani cat back, 16# pulley and sticky dot tires. Broke 3 rods and pistons also block looks like a broken FUEL car block have great pictures. new motor all the shiney parts with a kennebell maybe 22 psi and 11.5 inch slicks

enginedoctor said:
I'm new at the site a member of nloc for a year or two not a member of ohio club. I work for ford at Sharonville Transmission plant. I purchased a RED 01 and started to work have DRAG RACED for years used my truck to tow with and raced it and also played on the street. Best ET of 12.19 at 109 with super chip flip chip, JLP cold air, Bassani cat back, 16# pulley and sticky dot tires. Broke 3 rods and pistons also block looks like a broken FUEL car block have great pictures. new motor all the shiney parts with a kennebell maybe 22 psi and 11.5 inch slicks

Welcome, it is very slow in this forum....your story sounds like mine a few years ago. Might see ya at the track in the fall.

Rich

Back